My desktop has worked since the day purchased.I have sent it back and received someone elses murchandise back.

They acknowledge the mistake but don't know how to handle it. I have asked for my harddrive, and they don't even know where it is! I keep informing them that I need my equipment. That it was purchased for a reason.

That someone should be held responsible because that was careless and very unprofessional. Of course after stating this, I was placed on hold 2 hrs. WTF!!! Is there an attorney that covers cases like this?

I'm sure this has some type of Lemon law.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Hero Patches - Horrible service Hero Patches "Hero patches did my custom job incorrectly. They did not center the logo and it was so far down on the patch that it looked ridiculous. They said it was..." Read more Vivid Seats - Fraud Vivid Seats "Vivid seats sold me a ticket to Imagine Dragons. I printed it out and it was a fake/fraud/forgery. It was a duplicate of the real owners ticket with an alternative..." Read more Iberostar - Horrible room but nice staff Iberostar "Our room was not cleaned for 4 days. We called about 4 or 5 different times. Our bath tub was dirty with dirty old water still sitting in the tub...." Read more 3teewolf - Very very poor quality DO NOT BUY 3teewolf "Like other I buy a Joan Cornella poster for the amount of $25.94 (including fee for international delivery) following a facebook ad I never receive the product, contact the customer..." Read more