I brought my glasses back to the store in 24 hrs and told the manager that my right lense was defective where my presciption is.The store manager took it and confirmed and told me that she placed an order for a replacement and it should only take a few weeks.

When I realize I had not heard from them in a month because I've been walking around with an obsured lense in one eye I called the store and my lense was never ordered by the store manager! The chances of me coming back here is never again!

If the manager drops the ball and doesn't take responsibility for it, what can we expect from the employees?Calling the corporate office wasn't any help either...like mother like daughter is the saying.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Viagogo's Terrible Customer Service Viagogo "Just like what everyone's saying, Viagogo's ticket price is misleading and a complete rip off. I let it slide though. But yesterday, I received an e-mail from them saying that..." Read more Hormel Foods - Does it even look like the picture at all? Hormel Foods "Curiosity definitely killed the cat! Hormel Foods this is horrible tasting and looks nothing like the package! Did you guys forget to drain the meat or you ran out and..." Read more 3teewolf - Very very poor quality DO NOT BUY 3teewolf "Like other I buy a Joan Cornella poster for the amount of $25.94 (including fee for international delivery) following a facebook ad I never receive the product, contact the customer..." Read more Stay at Microtel Inn Hagerstown, MD Microtel Inn "I booked my stay online about 1/2 hour prior to arriving. Walked in and went to desk. We made eye contact, there was now "Welcome", No warm greeting, so I..." Read more