These guys call busy medical offices and say, "We're ready to send the shipment of gloves to you. We just need your OK." With the confusion of dealing with daily demands of this kind of office, most people would answer, "Yeah, OK." Then the ridiculous bill arrives.

But of course, this company does not mail out the bill. They call and harrass who ever the poor, unsuspecting nurse was that OK'd the order. Then they get a credit card and charge almost $500.00 for these gloves.

When this is discovered, which sometimes is never, because you are on a 3 month call back rotation, they refuse to take unopened merchandise back. Deceptive at best, fraudulant very close.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Tophatter - Damaged goods Tophatter "I got the flawless finishing touch and was damaged. There was no battery and no brush. The package was all messed up. I ordered a ring Sept 7 and still..." Read more Iq Option - VERY BAD SERVICE AND I SMELL SCAM Iq Option "I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but..." Read more Netlite NGN Patna is a Fraud ISP Netlite Ngn "Netline NGN is the most fraudulent ISP in Patna, Bihar (India). The owner of Netline, Anshuman is highly rude and illiterate person. He is a fraud and cheat who is..." Read more InternetReputation - Ripped off for $1000 InternetReputation "I gave this company $1,000 to host a domain for me for 22 years. They took the money and ran and never registered my domain nor hosted it ever again...." Read more