Never do business with this company.Automatic renewal after 36 months for ANOTHER 36 months unless you call or write in 60 days before contract ends.

You will NOT receive a phone call or letter making you aware of this fact. It doesn't matter if you move or no longer have the phone number. You will continue to be charged for the monthly amount regardless. I called to cancel 5 yrs from initial contract only to find out that they would not let me out of contract despite that I moved and no longer had the phone number.

They don't care.

I also had to call twice to cancel as the first person I talked to said she took the cancellation over the phone and would send me paperwork that never showed.Second guy again took my cancellation over phone and I asked him to send email confirmation, but that also not received.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Coinstar - What a rip-off!!! Coinstar "I specifically went to this Coinstar machine at a Kriger because it would give gift cards; when I started the machine it actually asked if I wanted a gift card..." Read more Verizon Wireless - My smart reward program Verizon Wireless "I currently have about 77000 points and I can’t access my reward or redeem it. Pior to Augs 2017 I have already had in my account 7,000 pts. and place..." Read more Ericdress - Horrible customer service, size way too small Ericdress "Ordered a men's winter coat, size 2XL. Took over a month to receive it, and the coat said it was men's 2XL, but it certainly wouldn't fit any man I..." Read more Knights Inn - Horrible place/would like a refund Knights Inn " I have absolutely nothing good to say about this place , we got the first room they were out of double beds , which was no problem with us...." Read more