When using my debit card at some restaurants I get double dipped on my checking account.I have spoken to my bank and they state they are set up to stop a double hit only if the amount is the same for the same date.

So if you put a tip on your debit card, it may show up on your account as the original amt and the amt with the tip.

I had a bad experience where I did not notice this and the hold was on my acct for 3 days, and I got hit with a $32 overdraft fee from the back.I feel this is stealing money right from my checking acct by the restaurant.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Lowes - Worst carpet and customer service ever!!! Lowes "We purchased Lowe's PetProtect carpet less than 3 months ago. Within a few weeks after installation, carpet loops/fibers began lifting up and the carpet was separating from where it meets..." Read more Safeway Insurance - Worse company ever Safeway Insurance "I was pay full coverage on a 2015 Dodge dart ended up getting t-boned in Philadelphia ms, so I waited a whole month for them to tell me it was..." Read more Ultimate Medical Academy - Please think twice before even calling them. Ultimate Medical Academy "I started in 2015 and recently graduated with my Associates this past March 2017. So here’s the basics of how it went from the time I started to know. I..." Read more Pep Boys - Rewards program and useless gimick. cost me more than it helped Pep Boys "I moved to a new towm, and was unable to find an honest shop. Also unable to find anyone willing to recommend a shop, I took my truck to pepboys...." Read more