In Regards to Debbie Shukers.I never harassed you or was anything other honest, helpful and professional to you.

I have dedicated a website to show my correspondences to you. http://www.iwantaragdoll.com/Debbie-Shukers.htm Nevertheless, I feel necessary to set the record straight in regards to your false and slandering statements made by yourself, Debbie Shuckers of Capstone Real Estate who contacted me at 512 966 3405, Debbie.shukers@capstonemanagment.com Because, fault of her own, she did not follow through with paying a deposit for a kitten, and then felt anger that she did not get the kitten she wanted most. She then made threats to slander me online due to her disappointment. At anytime, anyone can go to my website and make a deposit, ( It states on my kitten page: No kitten will be held any length of time without payment) she has clearly visited many times before and sent me two payments online through paypal herself without my help.

I only offered to send one invoice the first one this time, under the assumption she was going to pay right away. Debbie Texas did previously purchase a ragdoll kitten from me, a wonderful kitten named Calypso April 17th. After so many years of breeding I knew this was an extra special girl, and missed her when she left. There was no issue with the kitten when it was adopted.

I also sent two follow up emails in regards to how the kitten was adjusting ( April 22 and May 19), and I never got a follow up response. If there is an issue later, why is it so difficult to contact me and tell me and ask for advise? Nevertheless, finally I get an email from Debbie the night of the Presidential election Nov 8/9th in the middle of the night that states " Hi, I hope all is well. Calypso is a loveable, playful, healthy and truly apart of our family.

We are looking to add to our family and give us all another playmate." (My assumption is that they were overjoyed with the US election and jumped on celebrating with another kitten.) But if Calypso had issues, why didn’t they state it or why get another from me? Nonsense. I followed up immediately to their request to get a new kitten and that I would like pictures of now renamed Callie. I stated I do have kittens that will be ready for the holidays but they go quick and are selected in the order the deposits are received, and I will have pictures of the kittens the week of Thanksgiving.

Her reply was to send her an invoice for a deposit (Nov 9), which I did at 716 am. I also got pictures of her Callie on my text right away. Nevertheless, when people request an invoice they pay it and do not leave me hanging if they are serious (and have the money). She left the invoice unpaid and no communication for a week.

After two 1/2 days I sent a friendly follow up text "Hi, are you still planning on reserving a kitten for the holidays?" no response. November 13, I sent a picture of a kitten, still no response. 7 days have gone by and the invoice was automatically cancelled (plus I sent an automatic email reminder). Then Wed Nov 16, I sent another friendly follow up text "Hi, are you still planning on reserving a kitten for the Holidays?" Finally, after the invoice was cancelled I got a text from Debbie saying “So Sorry, my work schedule has been crazy, and they still want a kitten.” I did not send another invoice because, by this time, it was really a waist of time because she can go on my website that she has visited many times and pay it herself.

Meanwhile, She had unknowing contacted me for kittens on my other number thinking I was a different breeder. I followed up initially not knowing it was Debbie and her reply was that " she had contacted so many websites, that she did not remember who she had contacted. So now it’s clear that an additional reason she has not paid the invoice is because she is shopping around. Ok, I understand, I said nothing and ignored it and did not confront her.

On Saturday Nov 19th, after another 6 days of no reply from her, I sent her pictures of several pictures of another kitten. I get an almost immediate reply that they are in Love and asking how much is the kitten. I replied “HE is 950. If paid in full by thanksgiving I will give a $100 discount.” To which I get…..

No reply. Does that mean he is too much, it’s a he and they want a she… nothing? I cannot read people’s mind. Many people get excited by a kitten, but it is more than they want to pay.

On Sunday Nov 20th, I send 4 more kitten pictures early in the day, then late in the night more than a day since I sent pictures of the kitten that they evidently wanted most, and I am still confused. They state they want the second kitten of the 4, thinking it was the initial kitten just aged now. I sent email clarifying and following up when they can get the kitten. Now the morning of the 21st I am still confused what kitten they want, but finally I send Debbie an invoice.

There seems to be some confusing on what kitten they want possibly, so I ask for clarification, which was never clarified. Debbie asked for an invoice nevertheless, and I send it at 824 am on Monday the 21st with a quick follow up. “ Thanks, That’s Fine. My family wants the last kitten with the little spot on the nose” I am on the way to work.

I will secure payment later this afternoon.” I resent picture for confirm the kitten. Her reply was yes, my son likes him and looks a little like our Callie” The afternoon passes and now I have several people wanting kittens, but I still have held the kitten they want for them. So now that it is 556pm, I follow up. Did you pay the invoice?

Lol I think I am becoming disillusioned. What I meant that is that I have given Debbie and her family another chance, and I am being burnt again. She replied, that she is at work heading home soon. Does that make any sense?

I replied’ Ok Debbie Thanks again very much. They night goes by, and no deposit for the kitten they want. Finally, I state “ I see read my messages. Is this the problem, you are not interested, and post a screen shot of her comment that she has corresponded with so many breeders.

The next morning Debbie’s direct reply follows. DEBBIE SHUKERS: There is Now Last time we paid you through PayPal and the balance in cash. I was able to secure the $850. We planned to pay you in full.

Our savings account is linked. You sent an invoice with payment intended for CC only. My husband was asleep when I got home last night. I needed to discuss this with him.

We typically do not use CC. I do not understand how the communication failed and we lost the other kitty. My son cried. I do not understand why their seems to be a slight edge or undertone in your responses.

As much as we were hoping for another kitten from you. it is best to cancel this transaction. You did not have favorable reviews when we purchased Calypso. We were so nervous throughout the entire process.

We were so happy you proved them wrong. Unfortunately, there has been a communication breakdown and we lost. Why would I continue to ask for an invoice, if I had access. I an in property management.

I deal, handle listen to people all day. My intent is to ensure no matter what they are happy and satisfied with the outcome. I absolutely do not understand where this went wrong. MY REPLY Yes, I was very burned by a buyer that was immoral that had mental problems that has led me through depression and put me on edge with people, mainly those that I feel that are dishonest with me.

If you had expressed your concern this could have been addressed. Instead I have been mislead by you. I was so devastated that you never followed up with me with Calypso and I tried contacting you twice. People are so very cruel and mean.

I felt that my intuition was that you were looking with other sellers despite getting calypso and I was right and it's very hurtful. DEBBIE SHUKERS: You are not right. You had an opportunity to still work this out, instead you are accusatory and sending out false accusations. I told you I did not receive anything from you, regarding Calypso.

I am not dishonest. You never sent a text or called. My spam empties daily. I never check it.

I apologized to you. I continue to ask for an invoice and you did not respond. I was nervous and looked at other sites in the event you did not follow through. We also love looking at kittens.

There precious and makes us smile. Your other site was the only one I reached out too. You are looking at this all wrong. I think it was met to be.

We are very selective and do not trust most sites. I had a domestic kitty die of Feline Leukemia years ago. She was born with it. I spent thousands to try to save her.

It was devastating. There were not any ulterior motives. We just wanted to adopt another kitten. We reached out to you first.

We were hoping if it worked out, the next kitten would be related to Calypso. I was absolutely correct you did not follow through. When we adopted Calypso, she had a severe ear infection in both eyes. It took over two months to clear it up.

Not to mention a few hundred in vet bills. We were at the vet's the day after you gave us Calli. We did not cause her eye infection, you gave her to us with a raging infection. We assumed you were unaware.

Even after that we were still willing to adopt from you. I understand you are selective, but we were a repeat customer for you. This should have assisted in accepting us to adopt your baby not to hinder. I am only guilty for not following my intuition.

I never post reviews, but I will this time. MY REPLY First I send screen shots of the emails I sent her asking for a follow up, plus her email from Nov 9th stating “So Sorry I missed your emails. They may have gone into Spam. I rarely check it, since there is so much junk” ME: Again, I am sorry if there is an issue but I can't do anything unless someone communicates.

It is horrible you say these things.? DEBBIE SHUKERS REPLY Stop texting me. I am not sure what point you are driving. I have not said anything horrible, just wanted you to understand I did not see your emails from the Spring.

And we assumed you were unaware Calypso had health issues. If we had thought you intentional gave her to us in her condition, we would have reached out and asked for compensation. Leave us alone. We have enough disappointment.

Your name calling is crossing the line.

We did not do anything wrong, except ask to adopt from you again.THE END http://capstonemanagement.com/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/debbieshukers https://www.pinterest.com/dshukers/ https://www.facebook.com/debbieshukers

Reason of review: False representation.

Preferred solution: No Solution.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments