I'm a dealer who uses there website, there a good company with cool software and good looking websites but there dealer management sucks, nothing ever works, so frustrating when it cant preform a simple task of printing forms correctly or storing info correctly.This has been going on for years and they make changes without telling you.

Im a small dealer if I sold a lot of cars I probably would have got another company by now.

I'm going to look for another company to use because I cant take it anymore.It's sad because they could be number one if they would put some effort in trying to get this to work correctly.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Personalive Services - SWAPNIA JAIN SCAMMER 98912 36614 INDIA https://www.facebook.com/swapnica.jain  Personalive Services "SHE CLAIMS SHE CAN BUILD ANY WEBSITE HOWEVER ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SHE WILL NOT REPLY AND COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSE THAT SHE IS SICK AND IN IN..." Read more Smartstyle - Color Smartstyle "I went into smartstyle on Saturday, September 30th, 2017 at 12:50 pm. I did not leave the salon until 9:00 pm. All I wanted was to get my hair blonde...." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more