Amazon - Baiting

1.4

Was about to buy a TV when they dropped it $100 and they added a $150 gift card discoumt then when I was ready to check out it all just vanished and their price went up $100 again. This *** should be illegal it was IN my cart! Buhbye Amazon forever

Pricing issue
Review #1406638 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ezbuy Singapore - Overpriced Item, Refused to Acknowledge Seller's Site Promo

29 Mar:Ordered a water tap from ezbuy. Price was sgd73.73 but seller promo price is only ¥279. Indicated in remark to buy at promo price.

1 Apr:Ezbuy denied that seller is having a promotion and even claimed that it has checked with seller.

I immediately checked with seller on taobao and confirmed that price is still at ¥279. Attached screenshot of convo and seller's product page and price list to ezbuy.

4 Apr: ezbuy refused to refund the difference and insisted that the purchase price is sgd73.73. Again I spoke to seller who confirmed that the price is ¥279.

Customer Service even alleged that I negotiated the price with seller and that seller was the one who updated pricing on ezbuy website.

Order processing issue
Review #1225848 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1225848.

Dodger Stadium - Camelback mini plan

4.3

I purchased a three game mini plan through Kyle Wichman, Camelback sales rep, with the intention of receiving the four complimentary tickets to the Dogers/Angels game. I was informed that i wasn't eligible because i didn't purchase all dodger games.

I wasnt aware of that because Kyle Wichman told me i would be receiving an email after the third game with a password.

I feel i was informed and by honoring the complimentary tickets would keep as a happy customer. Feel free in calling me @ 562-686-5696

Deal
Review #1216075 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Glasses were supposed to be free with the order

I was charge extra when the second pair was advertised as free. That is false advertising.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1207894 is a subjective opinion of poster.

White House Black Market - Horrible company

I purchased $100 worth of gift cards expecting an additional $20 card. No $20 card has ever been received.

I've spent hours trying to get in touch with customer service and have complained to the Better Business Bureau. They would email me telling me to enter the pin number on the gift card which I never received. WHBM hasn't responded to them either. I will never, never spend another penny at this store.

When I've tried to call customer support, I'm number 387 in line.!!!!!!!!!!!

Something needs to be done about this company. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Boca Raton, Florida
Deal
Cons
How much time i wasted, Customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1175492 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aliexpress - Charged full price even though price before card confirmation showed discounted price. Dispute resolution is *** pathetic

2.3

Bought a pair of earphones from aliexpress. Had a sale on 11/11/17 for about $10 instead of $21.

Enter all my details etc at checkout, and prior to checkout the price still shows $10 to be charged. Click confirm then they charge me $21. Misleading as ***. I checked the local time at China if it was still 11/11 (there was a timer too showing how long until the sale ends) and sale was still on when I bought it.

Had screenshots of the product page and price, contacted buyer. Only received 2 automated responses telling me to like their *** *** facebook and whatever pages. I open a dispute. Takes 16 days (which is the maximum time aliexpress allows) for aliexpress to respond.

Claims i need to provide evidence. Already. ***. Did.

(Note seller still hasn't communicated with me AT ALL).

Another 2 weeks *** pass and I get an email from aliexpress saying 'we are sorry there is no agreement' when the *** of a seller didn't even *** respond at all, I get no partial refund of $11. Honestly cannot be *** waiting to appeal the resolution cause guess what it's going to take another *** 2 weeks.

More disgusting behaviour from a criminal company. Never buy from these charlatans!!

Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1164433 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1164433.

Deal Review

I never received my 50$ promo on account.

Problems with payment
Review #1022021 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Giant Eagle - Deal Review

3.2

I went to the Crafton G.E. where they had soda 12 packs on sale.

3 for 12 on coke products....3 for 11 on 7 up products. I selected a diet cherry 7 up...obviously a 7 up product......a Canada dry ginger ale .....also a 7 up product.....and a Diet Dr. Pepper.....of which I was unsure.....so I read the box.....right on the box it says a product of 7up/ Canada dry inc. So when I get to the checkout....they charge me individually for all 3.

When I told them it was 3 for 11....they said Dr. Pepper eas a coke product....I showed the check out girl the box. She was very polite. She brought another girl over....she insisted it was a coke product.

I showed HER the box....she leaves ....comes back 5 minutes later saying the coke rep was in the store.....on a Sunday morning ?

Yea I believe that....and he said it was a coke product.....I pointed to the box again.....she said it didnt matter...it was a licensing deal....and Dr. Pepper was a coke product.....and they werent going to give me the price for any of it because I had only 2 7up products and one coke product....what kind of bull is this ?

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1300456

They are separate vendors and you can't mix sales. The soda companies bring in their own product for stores to sell.

If coke has a sale for 3 for 12 and 7 up has a sale for 3 for 11 you have to buy the amount the vendors company says. People always blame the store employees for that.

It's not up to the cashier. If you have a problem call the coke and or 7 up company.

Problems with payment
Review #1006908 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1006908.

MetroPCS - Metro pc store in hyattsville , md

4.2

the promotion for 2 phone was not explain by the manger that was complaining about her back, i explain to her i wanted the 60 dollar for 2 phones, i got i phone because she said i could not get the deal and i payed 90.00 for one phone. i called the 800 number and was told to go back to the store and the manager was very nasty and rude and became loud with me and got on her cell phone speaking her african language and i was asking her about the phones and let her speak to the customer service person doing that time she was put on hold the manger was saying the 800 number people don't know nothing and they don't know,after that attitude with customer service person i ask about the phone and she kept speaking on her private phone and would not answer me.i left the store and call the customer service number again and id 84212 was very kind and apologize for the behavior of the manger i am really thankful for her professional and kind words.thank you for such a kind person berthenia id 84212

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Deal
Pros
Low cost no contract plans
FROM SPEAKING WITH 84212 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Review #866047 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Genie Bras - Got bra online thru facebooks offer

i love my bra it came very quick! I'm a big chested woman and the size is perfect!

it's the best bra I've ever bought!! but!!!! it advertised that you would get another bra as soon as the 1st 1 was paid for.mine was paid right away & all I got was coupons in the package for different genie products & not 1 of them was for the complete cost of a genie bra!!! it was a $1.50 off!

Again it's the best bra I've ever worn but not fair to advertise that you get another bra after the 1st 1 is paid for!!!!!! I'm very upset because I would love another bra & can't afford it in stores & the coupon does not help the cost!!! I think this is false advertising and I'm shocked because this is a very good company!!!!

Thank you for letting me voice my opininon but still very upset!!!! Beth Berry nagleb6857@yahoo.com

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Not as described/ advertised
Review #855731 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer855731.