If the house of Republicans would like to CUT or S.S.and medicare to cut the deficit .

We the 47% think that You all of the the Senators should start with your pay !

like a freeze on all your pay indefinitely and a cut of 40% in your expenses and pay !!!! If that is not enough to stimulate you all. If this cliff TAX thing falls. Them you should go home with[ NO] PAY !

What makes you people have a better health care then the rest of us ?We all need to come to gather in this time !Thanks

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #584216

I agree with fairpoint 100%. Our congress people have been acting like spoiled brats on the playground for several years. It is time for them to pull up their big girl/boy panties and deal with their jobs-------serving the people that elected them.

Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Safeway Insurance - Worse company ever Safeway Insurance "I was pay full coverage on a 2015 Dodge dart ended up getting t-boned in Philadelphia ms, so I waited a whole month for them to tell me it was..." Read more Lazboy - Durable Fabrics with Proven Performance is false advertising Lazboy "Purchased La Z Boy couch in 2015 along with $119 Guardian Protection Plan. After 2 years, “performance” fabric on couch cushions has worn so thin from sitting on it there..." Read more Little Caesars - No taste Little Caesars "I picked up a "Extra Most Bestest" pizza from your location on Kentwood Michigan. It had very little sauce on it, the pepperoni was tasteless, and the cheese was slight...." Read more Lasership - Package delivered at neighbor's house completely cut open Lasership "I got an email telling me that my package was delivered on my front porch. I went outside and there was no package. I look to the right and it's..." Read more