MOTHERS DAY FLOWERS were scheduled to arrive Friday before mothers day- RECIEVED today (tuesday 1:45pm) AND THE FXKN FLOWERS ARE DEAD!tried to get ahold of a live *** person and NOTHING!SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSE WHERE!
Dont waste your time with this bogus fake company. No one EVER wants to receive dead flowers- SHOULD HAVE JUST NOT SENT THEM! THE BBB WILL BE CONTACTED SINCE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PICK UP A PHONE, LET ALONE RESPOND TO A *** EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for ruining what seems like ALOT of others MOTHERS DAY!TAKE YOUR FLOWERS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR A$$!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "11203409 . Phone number . 2627443899..."
- "I love love love them. I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr. wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."