This guy Steve Mercer (works for David Anderson) sold me a sprinter engine for my 2006 dodge sprinter.It leaked from day one and lasted less than 3K miles.

Was a total disappointment. The Owner David Anderson (wife Pamela Anderson) from Texas wouldn't even agree to giving me a partial refund even though it was under warranty. He waited just long enough to file bankruptcy and I was screwed. They live in a nice big house in texas and the wife has a comfortable government job while I'm an underemployed and out $5500.

This is totally unfair. He claims that his is an "honest" person while living off of ppl like me he sold bad engines too. He did admit to being a bad businessman. I may not ever see that money from him but I'm not giving up.

Please let me know if you know of anyway to legally collect debt or how to get peoples attention online and in the news media. This crook has to stop ripping people off. Im happy to talk with other survivors of his theft and abuse. His wife responds to me by email after a lot of attempts to contact them We have received your letters.

I apologize for not responding to your emails sooner. "I'm sorry, but we ceased doing business as of May 8, 2012.

We are unable to help you out or respond to any warranty claims.Pamela Anderson"

Review about: 2006 Dodge Sprinter Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments