Lazada Philippines - Car Dash Cam and Reversed Cam

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, package arrived Oct. 8 2018, after 2 hours we went to the installer for intallation, we found out the reverse camera is not working, 100% NOT WORKING... I immediately reported to Lazada (attached the screenshot convo), I explained that due of installation fee for dash cam + reverse cam (Php 1000) I cannot return all items but only the rear camera... LAZADA AGREED and proceed to send back the item, which sent Oct. 8 2018 past 5pm , .... guess what? today Oct. 12 2018 lazada customer service and said no replacement because I didnt sent all items back?, e mails replied also stating replacement reject?

first of all I explained properly that I will be wasting installation fee of 1000 pesos, and I thought lazada customer service note down for consideration.

you sent me a defect item (reverse cam) and expect me to spend 2000 pesos total for installation unistall and install ?

this is the second time Lazada messing with us.... seriously Bla-bla ?

LazadaPH

Hi NegligibleRobin419, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

@LazadaPH

Hi.. I've received my returned item..

but still not workng..

Do I need to spend some time again to return it back to Lazada? and again I have to wait another week for the same defect item?

@LazadaPH

I've received my returned item, as expected due to rejected status of my returned item, I just wasted my time dropping by at LBC to return my defective item. I do understand about Lazada return item policy, but then before I return my defective item back to Lazada, I have already spend time to your Live Chat and the person advice me to just return the defective item, as I have explained that the rest of the items is good and working and it is already fixed in my car wiring and etc.

and I have already paid for installation fee for 1K, only the Reversed Cam is not working, so I explained to your Lazada Live Chat that if the installer have to reinstall the said fixed item in my car the next time I have to pay another 1K for another installation. and then Lazada Live Chat advice me to just return the Defective Item............

I was hoping that Lazada will considered the reason and fixed the issue but then Not at all... I have attached photos for your perusal for this issue.......

LazadaPH
@Anonymous

Hi NegligibleRobin419, apologies for the inconvenience. May we ask the order number for us to give you assistance?

@LazadaPH

order #208202804825650 Car Cameras Car Dash Cam Mirror Car Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Car Video Camera with Dual Lens for Vehicles Front & Rearview Mirror Car DVR Dash Cam with Reverse Parking System Mirror Video Rear Cam with LED Night Vision & Waterproof...

View more comments (4)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1379617 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Poor quality products and zero customer service!

1.9

Update by user Jun 18, 2018

Since I contacted the companies involved, both Tophatter and the manufacturing company some two months ago, I have received zero contact or followup of any kind whatsoever! Tophatter is a joke.

They are the sellers of Chinese junk and they have no interest in quality care and service to their consumer base. I am done and have deleted their app from my devices.

Original review posted by user May 14, 2018

I had bid on, and had won numerous products on Tophatter. After receiving all of the products I realized one thing; they are simply cheap Chinese junk!

Poor quality, with bad packaging. What I mean is every package we received was in a soft bubble pack from China. Unfortunately, everyone was smashed in one way or another! One, a Duro DVR Road Dash Video Camcorder dash cam, came out of the smashed box with a broken window suction mounting bracket.

It literally feel a part coming right out of the box!!

When I attempted to contact Tophatter, it was impossible to reach them. I was able to get an email to go through to them. Their response was they are looking into it. That was over a month ago, with no further follow up.

So simply put, save your money and your time and buy USA from a reputable company, with quality products. Because Tophatter is not that company.

San Francisco, California
Tags
Cons
Poor experience
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1255287 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Car Toys - Customer complaint

Purchased dash cam on 4/8/18. Camera stopped working same evening as purchased.

Returned to store 4/9/18. Store reset camera. 4//10/18 camera not working again. Called store told to bring back 4/14/18 for inspection.

Returned to store on 4/14/18 requesting refund because camera not only did not function but did not record at night which is specifically what I requested when I purchased this camera that your sales person said would record any night vandalism of my vehicle. The camera does not have this capability. So when I returned the camera your company refused to return my $110 labor fee I paid for nothing. I also received poor customer service from the unprofessional, rude sales rep at your hurst tx store by the name of Shawn.

Poor customer service skills. Rude! This experience was horrible. I will not do business with Car Toys in the future nor will I recommend your business.

I would like to receive a call from your corporate office ASAP. 817-724-7523.

Robin montgomery

Hurst, Texas
Dash Camera
Cons
Lack of contact by phone to corporate office, Lack of integrity, Manger
Bad quality
Review #1233500 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - No answer

1.3

My parcel arrived today 06.03.18 a vehicle dvr and the box is all broken and the T.F card us missing. I cant give this to my daughter.

Damaged or defective
Review #1203631 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Desertcart - Wasting of hard earned money

It was very dismay experienced. I purchased dash cam worth 122 aed plus del chrge not included.

& writen on their adds as imported fr USA & so, i was expecting a good quality, i but it is purely low quality a product fr china. I would say maybe its only 50 aed or less.

Aside fr packaging box is not sealed when it is delivered. I rather recommend souq.com

Bad quality
Review #1186764 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1186764.

NewFrog.com HATE Americans!!!

NF2017122607375932587 The ideal solution is for NewFrog to fill & ship the order at the price of $12.36. I thought you said a price of $30 (FS).

I think that is too high. NEWFROG.COM ask me to submit a solution to this problem. I am willing to pay $25 (Free Shipping), not $12.36. The $25 price is twice the original price of $12.36.

NEWFROG.COM says that THEY want to bring this problem to a close, I believe that this solution is fair for NEWFROG.COM and fair to the customer. Should this problem be taken up with NEWFROG.COM higher management?

I waiting for NEWFROG.COM to reply or your solution to this problem. when I post anything about newfrog.com on Facebook, they (newfrog) marks it as SPAM so readers will no see the bad comments and bad reviews.

Tags
  • Newfrog Com Hates Usa
  • Newfrog Love Us Dollars
Pros
Newfrogcom is chinese company only chinese employees
Cons
Newfrogcom hate americans they love us dollars
Order processing issue
Price reduction
Review #1165439 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Think your getting what's Pictured? Think again!

I have bought several things on TopHatter, one of the items was an outdoor solar light the photo showed a whole set of at least 8 to 10 I received one and I put in a support ticket telling them that this was false advertising they refunded my money. Another item I purchased stated rear car camera and monitor and all I got was the wiring and not even the camera or anything else I contacted them and told them I did not receive what was advertised not even the camera and I was also told that the monitor was not included although the advertisement for this clearly showed Monitor and rear backup camera. I have canceled some orders after I noticed when I went in to pay that I could pick a color and I would receive one although it showed five pairs of socks or other similar items and I told them again this is false advertising there have been very few things that are actually worth the money and most of it is cheaply made.

Palo Alto, California
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund
Review #1150833 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1150833.

Gearbest - Shoddy quality and non existent customer service!!!

1.5

i bought a few items, dash cam, quadcopter, speed camera alert device....and guess the dash cam although working does not loop the videos, checked online and even their you tube installation manual and they skipped this part...clever gearbest...the speed camera device is only in russian...great help...lol...and the quadcopter flies for 7 minutes before the 25min battery dies....so all in all alot of *** on sale, i had issues with all 3 things i bought. dont bother, i think they dump poor quality of defective merchandise.

i will never use them again...and by the way, those copy paste messages to resolve disputes dont really get resolved...i waited 3 months and still wasnt resolved, lesson learnt !! just dont bother, use another sales site....use at your own peril !!

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your review.

All of our Gearbest items must meet strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers.

We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title pissedconsumer complaint from Review #1089594"?

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center

@Anonymous

U had an opportunity to fix it months ago...not interested.. Spent too many hours trying to sort this out already. Best thing to do is warn the public of your horrible service.

View more comments (1)
Dash Camera
Pros
Apparent service leveles they claim to have
Cons
Non existant service levels and poor quality merchandise
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
to warn others as i have never been refunded.
Review #1089594 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Garbage dash cam

I bought a dash cam from Gearbest. The instructions were written in broken English.

They were probably written by someone in China. I have NEVER been able to get this camera to operate correctly. Then, after messing with it for a month or so, the battery died. Now the camera won't operate at all even when hooked up with the USB cord.

It does not matter if it is plugged into my car or my laptop. This camera is total junk. It just immediately goes to a storage panel and gets locked up. I tried contacting Gearbest and got ZERO response.

DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST... MORE LIKE GEAR WORST.

Gearbest

Dear Jocko66,

Thank you for your review.

We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

Could you please email to support@gearbest.com with the title “ pissedconsumer complaint from Review #1047024“?

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center

Dash Camera
Cons
Very poor product quality and service
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1047024 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Dash Camera Review

They don't even care about any thing as soon as they steel your money they are done. I ordered a dash cam, in couple of hours I realize that its knock off item, try to cancel the order, ofcourse you can't do it because there is no way you can cancel, as soon as you click on buy you are done, my order status said it has been dispatched with tracking number but there is no information associated with the tracking number, how its possible that they dispatced the item in couple of hours, try to contact customer service like you talking to wall, no solution. Long story short don't waste your mony and time, gearbest big scam.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1015581 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1015581.