2K views

I bought the Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray.on the movie disk it has a feature called Second Screen.

The idea is you sync this with your tablet to view more content. It says on the case Requires compatible ios or android mobile device to use, but there is NO ANDROID APP only apple! Why do I pay the same as the apple users but get less content? This is ***!

I may as well just pirate the Blu-ray if I'm not going to get all the content I pay for.I'm sick of Android users getting the short straw when it comes to apps, it has a larger market share for gods sake.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #593104

It says right on the packaging that Android is supported.This is such horse ***!

Android is the most popular phone OS today.Get with the frigging program and supply what is promised on your packaging!

This is some bs i buy a movie and see that there is something on the disk that says second screen i go to it and see that i have to download an app to unlock exclusive content i thought it was kind of cool until i realized it is only exclusive to i phone users WTF i just spent 30 dollars on a blu ray and i cant enjoy all of its content WTF

I was excited to see such wonderful content that came with this Blu-Ray set, only to discover the same as others on here.Since when do people feel they have the right to sell expensive candy to a toddler, then take it from him/her, dangle it above their heads and tell them that they can't have it because they have a Radio Flyer trike and not a Schwinn?

Who on this earth has the power the take away such a Constitutional right, just because they don't own an iPhone? "You want this content so badly then ditch the android and go buy an expensive phone or tablet that may be lucky to run well for an entire year before you have to buy a new one." What a bunch of bull! I don't drive a hybrid like the rest of the world. Does that mean that I'm forbidden the asphalt?

Here's my observation as a disvalued consumer, and being among others in the same boat: Get it fixed now, or lose a lot of future customers. Customers mean money.

No customers means no money.The choice is yours.

to OneAngrySoldier #895979

Get a grip on reality! Like you bought the blu ray just for that app!!!!

This is BS y y y y I want to know y

I am also annoyed about being treated differently because i am not a brainless *** who has gone out and bought an i phone simply because everyone else has got one. They are overrated, not worth the money, and are better phones on the market, ie. Samsung galaxy s3 which i have and 3 of my friends have switched to from the i phone!

to nla2404 #895980

It's a shame the apple have successfully sued the c##p out of Samsung in over 80 countries for copyright infringement otherwise know as copying the iphone because they can't have an original idea to save their lives

On the flip side of this, the Dark Knight trilogy on Bluray comes with an Ultraviolet copy - which is totally useless to iOS users...

Bump, this is a serious omission. :(