I bought a travel trailer from Dane Citelli as well myself and several others in Odessa Tx everytime I track him down for my title he continues to lie about how he is working on getting it..... He belongs in jail he is a scam artist.

Anyone who has purchased any type of travel trailer or mobile home from this *** and has yet to receive their title need to unite against this lowlife. I can't get my title so I can't get a tag to move it. So it sits there in storage for $200.00 a month since Dec 2014.... I paid $10,200.00 for the thing citelli thinks that's pocket change and doesn't give a ***....

He needs to find out different.... he needs a class action suit against him......who's with me?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LEGACY

Dane Citeli never worked for Legacy. He purchased FEMA trailers from our FEMA division and even stole from our company too.

He is not a good guy and a horrible person. His cell number was 214-704-3450 and his email was danecitelli@yahoo.com He used to live in Parker County in Texas. Please remove your review as it has nothing to do with Legacy the home manufacturer.

Thanks and sorry that I could not help more. Hopefully Dane goes to Jail for a long long time.

to LEGACY #1527260

I never said anything about legacy in my review it is all about that {{Redacted}} Dane Citelli although he sent a temp tag with legacy housing on it. It was expired and worthless just like his crooked ***

He took my trailer back to get it "inspected" and I never got it back. On my way to the police now.

to Tony #1471774

Just curious, did you ever get your camper situation worked out with dane, or jackie

to Tony #1527256

No Dane Citelli continues to lie to this day.

Had 5 trailers and one Plate for 20yrs this is America