Local move to storage and return during water damage repair at home.The toatl move was 10 miles each way.

Company did more damage in a move of 10 miles then three previous moves of same property from Germany to Japan to Texas (over 16,000 miles). Damage bad enough, add that to their insurance company that limits damage coverage to that identified only on day of delivery vice the 90 days they advertise and quote at sign off at delivery. Their own employees ridicule their packing teams history of damage and incompetence. Owners/managers condescending and experienced at putting off or ignoring customers concerns.

Advertise Aggie business model but that claim drags down those Aggie businesses that really are customer oriented, Employee supervision and accountability minimal to none.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems Rodan and Fields "I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy..." Read more