***** HORRIBLE WEB RETAILER!!!!! *****

Daily Steals sells defective products and then makes the return process so difficult that most people just give up. I've spoken with others who've had the same experience and have given up. THIS IS THEIR BUSINESS MODEL.

***** LIARS AND THIEVES!!! *****

They don't respond to emails, and when you call their automated system keeps you on hold for unreasonable periods of time. I finally held for over an hour to get through. I was then lied to and told that they did not receive any of the three emails I sent. It's now been over a month and I have still not received a refund.

***** WORST RETAILER EVER!!!! *****

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Above comments is perfect...they are lairs and thieves.Just after your money.

Can't immagine how dishonest are they.STAY AWAY...

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #900764

Bad experience ...never buy anything from them.

Do not buy anything from them unless you want to spend you money for nothing.They are crooks

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #900760

URGENT 11/05/2014

SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.THE SHIPMENT RECEIVED CLEARLY INDICATES AS OPEN BOX OR /USED ITEMS.

I HAVE ORDERED FOR ANEW NOT USED/OPEN BOX. I AM RETURNING IT.

PLEASE SEND ME A NEW ONE OR REFUND MY MONEY.

YOU CAN CALL (M-F) 301-975-8816 OR E-MAIL YOUR RESPONSE.

THANKS!

Swaraj Basu

I publish this in another forum about my experience doing business with Daily Steals

You are Missing a Big Point Here;

The Only BIG PROBLEM is that is sold by Daily Steals and that is what is; like his name said, you may get a rip off from them, A Daily Steal

The Package took about two or three weeks to arrive and was DOA so is a big chance that your arrive DOA too that Happens to me Twice, They send you a REFURBISH Item and said is NEW they are LIARS, so you have to send the item back, because is DOA and of course insured because you don’t trust them they LIE to you already about the item.

I have to email them several times to complete everything.

Yes; they refund my Money in full BUT I lost $20.00 on the deal that cost me to send the item back and they did not refund my shipping.

The whole deal took me about two months since the time that they get my money for the item I purchased from them up to the time that I get the refund, and I lost $20.00 on the deal.

Is a joke the BBB has rated Daily Steals as a B-; Yea right BBB where you get the information to rate the merchants.

You are been warned, Good luck if you decided to do business with these people.