Salvation Army Thrift Shop - Emergency needed bathroom

Dec 26, 2018 Went to Dixwell Avenue. Filled cart.

I am long time customer. Just got out of hospital 5 days ago and felt an attack coming on. Needed a bathroom desperately. Female employee was hanging merchandise near locked bathroom.

She said it was out of order for two weeks or more. I said...please ask manager if she can help me. I saw her speaking to a lady behind the counter who glanced over at me as if I had two heads...and then ignored me. I walked over to her and said can you help me please ....I think I'm going to have an accident.

Maybe she could have made an exception....and let me use employees ...do something. But she shook her head no. I left my full cart and told her that it wasn't right they didn't have a public bathroom and I was going to call the board of health. She didn't answer me or seem to care.

Just shrugged. Made my way over to the Dunkin Donuts next door on foot.

I felt too sick even to drive. Thought I would pass out but managed to make it by the skin of my teeth.

Read

You should have just gone into one of the dressing rooms and took care of business in there. It would have served them right to have to clean up the mess for not having bathrooms for their customers to use.

Poor customer service
Review #1433478 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1433478.

Inability to cancel order 303 646 356

ordered by lindapaz@mac.com and print was so small that could not cancel order since I only wanted the striker and extra 3 pack and charged me 199.00 dollars I already contacted AMEX to notify my and dispute any charges that were not ordered. Russell was my contact. This is a continuing problem with fight fast. I will cancel my subscription since it is funny how you charge.

Linda Paz

order was for striker one and then 3 pak

you added your military killing DVD and bonus SPIKE

you need to be more honest in how you charge and for what and larger order letters instead of so small you cannot hit no thank you and hits order

VERY POOR ABILITY TO CANCEL WHAT YOU WANT ME TO ORDER

I ALREADY CONTACTED AMEX AND THEY ARE ON IT.

NimbleSnowyOwl789
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1432379 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Racist food chain town

Me and my wife tried all of the food joints in Kennedy and they all except McDonald's and churches almost refused to serve us . I'm in the mindframe that's all due to us being a Mixed couple whereas most people in Texas don't mind if your black, actually, they just Frown on you if you are with a different race other than your own

Poor customer service
Review #1431510 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1431510.

Dolce Salon and Spa - Disrespectful

I had appt today 12/20/18.I just found out they are out of business.

What a salon ?

Owner did not have decency to inform client that they are going to out of business.They sold honey gift card to me.I can not use that anymore.

DarkBirdsOfParadise
Customer Care
Review #1429245 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

American Home Shield - Customer Care does not Care

I been with AHS since i purchased my home 7 yrs ago ,Recently I tried to take advantage of a promo of $ 75 for a pre season maintenance service which was not complete because of the time of weather told by the technician ,he arrived was in my attic every bit of 10 minutes I told him i know you didnt do everything listed that you were supposed to do in less than 10 minutes, he explained why he couldn't, i called AHS and spoke to a supervisor she contacted that company and was told same thing i requested not to be charge i got charged $125 i requested refund back to my account expeditiously i was told 7 to 10 business days in short i have not been refunded yet ,the customer service sucks i got a rep but me on hold claims he was checking he put me back in th que held 45 minutes got someone else she didn't know what i was talking about had to go over my reason for calling again just to be told my refund will not be sent til 12/31/2018 ,AHS needs to retrain there customer service reps ,i used to work for AT&T for 9 yrs ,if we as reps left a customer on hold 45 mins and put a customer back in que, i would be fired for misconduct due to gross customer abuse and avoiding a call to assist a customer,its ridiculous how long the hold time to wait to talk to a rep and tp placed on hold even longer ,when i do get my refund im calling to cancel my contract and go with another company and i bet you when i call the hold time wont be long at all ,they will be trying to find ways to keep me my mind is made up im out cancel my ***

Read

There is no need for “maintenance” on a system. It is a scam.

They don’t do anything but look at it. They look at this and look at that. All you should do is pay a real contractor not a home warranty company to clean the coils at most once a year, only if actually dirty.

Dont sign up for ANY maintenance plan, even through an outside company that doesn’t work for AHs. They are going to either break something or try to sell you something.

That is the longest unbroken single sentence I've ever (tried to read). Home warranties generally are not worth the paper upon which they are printed.

You're better off to save that money and handle your own repairs and replacements with persons you can trust. You've lived in that home long enough to know if there are any overly expensive, major repairs required (foundation, roof, etc.) so everything else is routine and you should expect to deal with it every 7-10 years (dishwashers, toilets, etc.) and a fund for ordinary repairs beats lost money to a do-nothing company anytime.

BTW, I got screwed for years by AT&T - where were you then ? - and would send smoke signals before dealing with them ever again (American Telephone and TELEGRAPH !)

DirectHorseshoeCrab
Customer Care
Review #1428027 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Bad service

I am a driver I’ve been working more than one month and they did not. I’m trying to contact customer service but bro did not satisfy me Nino to give it give me money no one is contacting me I’m keep trying to contact them every day it is extremely hard to contact them this is Very bad service company

Poor customer service
Review #1421133 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1421133.

HANG UP! FOR YOUR SECURITY! DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!

On Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018, these high pressure, 3rd world scam company, called my mentally disabled husband into turning over information on a small funded debit card I have set up for him. I heard the conversation, He was asking my husband to provide passwords, his SS #, the no. on his checking account. Apparently he accessed my husbands computer, ran one of the fake scams that show the computer is infected & about to blow. I got on the phone & explained my husband's condition, the fact I was in control of decision making, offered to send a copy of my power of attorney & letters from his neurologists.

He was relentless, attempted his sales scam on me. Finally he logged off my husbands computer but attempted to debit my husband's account for a recurring charge of $1,100+.

Within 10 min. I got a call from the fraud department our bank. The denied the debit & blocked this company

I called several times the next day; denied that they had any information on my husband, hung up of, disconnected, etc. One person said I'd hear from the finance department within 15 minutes

HA!

BEWARE, BE-WARE, HANG UP!

BEVERLY WHITNEY

Problems with payment
Review #1420757 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1420757.

Other Company - DELIVERY INCOMPLETE

This company is as incompetent as thr US post office.

They post date and time of delivery including where package was places when if fact said package was never delivered.

Cutoer services is non existent therfore unable to speak to someone same as those AO in the post office customer services

Poor customer service
Review #1419856 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1419856.
3.6

Alibaba - I need a refund on my order

So I ordered hair for a total of $115.31 and I requested a refund and only got back $112. When will I receive the $3 refund for the service fee that you guys charged ?

KnowledgeableRussianBlue
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1415519 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Get it right

I’m pissed because you keep emailing me and referring to me as Laquita Allen on my email address that’s not me my name is Francine now could you fix it pleadr

Poor customer service
Review #1414570 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1414570.