TDS - The worst

I absolutely hate TDS, the customer non service is the worst, I have my bill set up for auto pay but the transaction never complete on their end, the service suck and the price is sky high for the quality of the channel,s cannot wait to get rid of them!

Poor customer service
Review #1449379 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1449379.

Paul Mitchell Schools - Have ordered products have not received them it’s been two weeks

I can not get a hold of a customer service representative or a phone number to check on my purchase

PerfumedTrout541
Customer Care
Review #1449138 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Verbal harassment physical threat

Expects me to talk with her when she is deliberately being provocative and hostile. Picks people off who she thinks deserves bullying.

Have given her no cause. She is using her race card like a bigot will. Her body language says get out, you are not wanted.

But she also says, "Your stupid deaf game doesnt work. You say anything to me I will eff you up." Bullshit

Poor customer service
Review #1448253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1448253.

Doctor Oz - Dr. KellyAnn ordering info,

I ordered Dr. KellyAnn's large order of Bone Broth and Chocolate shake and Vanilla Shake two weeks ago.

Only to find not any info on the status of my order. Their business is very hard to find and when I did have contact the Customer Service Rep. she said once it leaves the Company they do not have any control. Really!!!!

I want a refund now! I have never dealt with a business that has no clue! Very Disappointed! I want to cancel everything with Dr.

Kelly Ann. Can you you help me?

NoisyQuokka
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1447179 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

TDS - Customer non service

I have spent hours waiting on the phone for customer service, which Tds says they have. This company is a joke and i am not laughing.

GO ELSEWHERE.

Poor customer service
Review #1444354 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1444354.

Globe Life Insurance - Cust ser assistance

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. It appears the matter has been resolved. If you need any additional assistance please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 Mon-Fri 7:30-6:30pm CST
ShowyBoykinSpaniel
Customer Care

Trying for two days to reach customer service. Desperately would like to get HELP.

Need to pay my g'kids annual prem., I'm on vacation and forgot to bring act numbers. I took out policies and can provide any and all other info needed to make this payment without letting ins lapse.

For any help provided. Nettie Morton-Wells.

Review #1442290 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Avoid At All Cost - Worst Experience Ever

bought some meat and seafood from this guy Austin Groves who says he is the english customer service rep. i made the order and everything was fine, i talked to there customer service and they were absolutely clueless it was a chinese staff member who could not speak english, finally i was talk to this Austin guy who was even more clueless than the other person, they said they saw my order and my payment but told me they already delivered my food, it took 2 weeks for my food to arrive it was missing half the stuff i ordered.

i talked to him again he says he cannot see my order and that he never spoke to me. it was the biggest waste of time ever, i was actually look to see if could distribute the food for them as well but after dealing with him forget that!

Loss
Review #1442005 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1442005.
5.0

Other Company - High Quality Dress

I was very surprised at the quality of this dress from Pissed Consumer. At this price point, I was expecting a much cheaper material.

However, this dress has a very thick material with really nice pockets that don't bulge out. In my opinion, it is a high-quality dress. Do not hesitate to buy this because the quality is amazing.

By the way, their customer service is excellent. Excellent product and a wonderful company!

ImminentSwallow982
Good customer service
Review #1440522 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.5

Duluth Trading - Got the run around

When I tried to exchange the product for another size I was connected to a retail store who had the exact product. ( The Duluth warehouse did not have it) When I received the product it was not what I had ordered on the phone. I phoned the retail store , they were very apologetic, and set aside the item they should have sent and put it on hold for me. I returned the incorrect item.

ThenI received a phone call once again from the retail store explaining that because they had not put my name on the product ( Seriously?) that they held for me that another customer had claimed it.

They had another item that I reluctantly accepted because I work outside and had to have something. They refused to make a clean exchange across the board. As I was on the phone with the clerk the manager was in the background making rude comments about what a deal I was already getting.

Then after being on hold for over 5 minutes I hung up. Duluth left two voice messages and by the next day I was patient enough to deal with them again. This person I spoke to on the phone was very rude to me insisting that this issue had been settled the previous day. I responded no, that messages had been left but nothing resolved. He was adamant and almost argumentative that he was standing there when the call was placed. I finally got my stupid jacket but I was so tempted to tell them to keep it!

ColorlessEmperorTamarin
Customer Care
Review #1437550 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Sorry excuses

sorry excuses for a website. their people have no clue what they are doing want to send wrong products and not even contact the customer, one better they wont even fix the mess up.

they are very unprofessional and will not fix their wrongs.

absolutely a disgrace for an online company. They should not be in business

Poor customer service
Review #1433583 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1433583.