Rotita - Cannot purchase on pay pal

I've been trying for several days to make a purchase for two items and your web site is not user friendly..its very frustrating to make a purchase. I need a phone number so someone can walk me through the purchase and make

it work. Thank you, Dorothy Ford

AbaftBear
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
hlep me with my order
Review #1492678 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Evil counselor

This counselor Ms Ella Turner masquerades as a charming good well intentioned counselor. However she herself has problems. She loves to eat and once said she could eat someone if she got hungry enough. Any time you confide in her, half the time she uses the situation to make it "your problem." She likes to play headgames, for instance telling you its okay to be assertive then siding with the dark bully saying no you cant talk with her. She also sides with them because she is dark also. She insinsuates she is where she is earning a lot more than us because she was always a good upper middle class girl from a nice suburban home. She bragged about her daughter moving to Seattle. I mention the pace of development in Wa and Or, and she said, well isnt that good? Because of the power difference how can I tell her that she dont see with her eyes wide open that we are reducing the land available for healthy organic farms? She probably would scoff at me. And being from Nigeria I cant tell if her daughter or husband is stealing identies or intending to forge them...

Certainly she needs to collect a lot of info from her case clients for supportive housing but she uses that to LABEL them and elevate herself. At no time does she compliment her client for their accomplishments.

When the case mgr is around or during the day she acts real nice. But her true self always emerges when she stays late sometimes till 10pm. Then with the rest of the staff gone she can be as mean and bossy as any resident.

Except she also always believes in her sense of superiority and exceptionalism. For this reason I confide as little as i can to her. I keep it as close to "the house" as possible.

I put her email in the spam box. She wants to insinuate herself as an important person in my life like Big Sister. I know she is a traitor to the cause. I can sense it.

She once let on when I mentioned what if the house burned down? She exclaimed, "Good!" Then when I asked why, she said, oh, she really meant "bad." I think she is the one who left a Trump hotel card in my room.

Her interests also suggests she might be a princess, maleficent, hunger games, beyonce, brown type. She is definitely nonchristian and in fact scorns the evening staffsperson for wearing a necklace with a cross.

So yes between her mixed messages and faking, she's like the evil masquerading as the good, the wolf wearing a sheepskin, maybe even a member of a secret society like the order of eastern star.

In fact, they have a lot of secret society orders in the DC MD area for all the presumed "good" it can do for your career crookedness.

Read

Maybe they should start a club in the house, giving a new meaning to the name "clubhouse." This special club would include the bullies in the house like naomi, crystal, angelique, sharon. What they would do is tell people when and which bathroom they could use, rewrite the rules so they can be slobs but others must do their chores, make any complaint they write or express a warning for the resident, and high pressure the staff to rid of any resident.

In return, like ex-jailbirds, they can drink, do escort work, and high tail around all they want. Just about any chance they get, these gals already chastise, yell, gossip, and discuss any time I use the bathroom, or complain about how I don't clean the bathroom well enough. It's not like I don't clean up, and do a conscientious job. As a matter of fact, I often go above and beyond what is required such as buying new shower curtain, scrubbing, wiping down, and spraying air freshener every time I do a number two.

But these gals will low like cattle in heat about any little thing they can find: eg. she didn't spray enough, she should use only the bathroom on her floor (rules say we can use the bathrooms anytime they are vacant), she didn't wrap the spare toilet paper roll up in a plastic bag, she isn't cleaning it on the 5am schedule, etc. I can't say they are discriminatory, but they sure don't give their dark sisters that kind of third degree harassing. I can't say they are harassing me, but I know for a fact when I visit the health club I belong to, nobody is harassing me like this.

And yes, you can say it's because I am paying, but it is more likely because the people are adhering to socio-cultural norms of civility, not base animal-level jail-house level excitability. And no, when I visit this health club I am not messy and just as neat and tidy as anywhere else. I don't use it as an outlet to scream at other members. I find a level of camaraderie and acceptance just based on the fact that I am a human being.

But the caseworker, Ms. Turner will stick up for the naomi-crystal-angelique board, even if they are not even paying as much low-income supportive rent, because they are all dark, but also because she says things like, "Well that is a public place, this is private home." The insinuation is that I must adhere to the House's higher standards. If only that were so believable, the deceptive reasoning. These gals, like Crystal, love to scream and hang out on the street with their homeless friends.

They have a low-sense of humor, pretty obscene leaning. They can watch rap and hop for hours. When it comes to low culture and dancing, they get an A+++. But when it comes to simple human decency, reciprocity, Christian community living, tolerance, and not applying their dark double standards they are F.

According to Ms. Turner and the gang, I am not up to their standards, and the moment I check in, I become a BIG NOBODY.

That kind of DISSONANCE is being used to try to wear the person down, prevent them from feeling successful, keep them in a state of anxiety and fear about being evicted, and give THEM a sense of DARK power sisterhood. That's pretty sad when they have to use that kind of sorry social leverage instead of doing their own homework, reflection, self-improvement, and spiritual engagement.

Poor customer service
Review #1483505 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1483505.

Lexington Law - Unprofessional

When I asked how they would help my friend help settle a more pressing debt, he had no answer. He was reading from a script that asked for $129 a month to send out letters.

When I told him I needed to talk it over with my friend, he said, “then call back when you’re more serious.” At the minimum, they have at least one unprofessional and I’ll-trained rep. At the most, this reflects a poorly run organization that cares little how management is represented.

Customer Care
Review #1483390 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1483390.
2.3

Other Company - Punative, unethical company

This company refuses to admit receipt of items which are returned via shipping services. They pretend they did not get the item and it is not until you file a claim against them with proof they got your return that they will reluctantly give a refund.

They will check the reviews you write about them and if you do not give them a five-star review, they will charge extraneous 'Restocking' and 'shipment' fees for the sake of revenge.

Their communication with customers is spotty at best, and they are about as unethical a company as you can possibly imagine.

Do not do business with them.

gaiusgracchus33
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1472201 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - 2.0 LITER CHEVROLET/CADILLAC ENGINE

I OWN 2017 CAMARO, 4 CYLINDER ENGINE, 275 HP. EXCELLENT ENGINE!

WISH TO TRADE THIS CAR FOR A NEW CADILLAC POWERED BY A

4 CYLINDER ENGINE, 275 HP. BOTH CARS BUILT IN LANSING MICHIGAN. IT HAS BEEN MY UNDERSTANDING THAT CARS SHARE THE SAME ENGINE. CADILLAC SALES PERSONS STATE THIS IS NOT TRUE & FURTHERMORE STATE THAT THE CAMARO ENGINE IS A PIECE OF RUBBISH FROM MEXICO AND THAT I WOULD BE LUCKY TO SEE 100,000 MILES ON THE ODOMETER. ALSO , ANY CAR BADGED CHEVROLET

IS A PILE OF CAMEL DUNG.

I AM CRUSHED! Granville Begley

DESIRE E MAIL REPLY
Loss
Review #1470541 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1470541.

Wells Fargo Dealer Services - *** Customer Service

This customer service department with a few exceptions must be outsourced as people just don't know the answers to simple questions so they pass the buck to a supposed supervisor who never gets back to you . It seems like they must protect one another from undue pressures from any higher ups who may care.

If there are any that do care. I'm a good on time paying customer too!

Their pay off department seems to specialize in blowing people off and putting everything back on your shoulders. No reassurances, no responsibility to see a matter through to completion.

PassionateBobcat
Customer Care
Review #1469581 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Sent home

denied access to theatre

three senior citizens sent out in the cold and rain. Outrageous. Then ignored when we contacted them.

Poor customer service
Review #1458001 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1458001.

Truth Finder - Cost high for intermittent use

Cost of $27.00 per month is high for a person who wants to check one or two people every month or two. The price for temporary access is about what one would pay for a membership.

Ridiculous. I just cancelled my membership and was charged a $37 "convenience" fee. Have seen a "convenience fee" anywhere before . Is this a gratuity or an imaginary "administration fee" or just a flat holdup to extract a little extra from the departing customer.

I didn't see this fee in the contract when I signed up.

If it's in there, I suspect many others will miss it as well.

Were Truthfinder charge less for occasional use, I would recommend them to others. With their current practices, my thoughts are, "run don't walk " away from Truthfinder .

Customer Care
Review #1457664 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1457664.

Other Company - They lie and overcharge

went in for dental work, was suppose to have a second visit. Called to cancel additional work.

Office manager is crazy and lied about the services provided.

They kept trying to collect the full amount, when they only did part of the work. Office Manager needs serious help with her public interactions.

Poor customer service
Review #1456240 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1456240.

Don’t book a Yacht Trasport with this company

Seven Seas will quote you a below market rate, try to secure shipping which they will not be able to do, not refund your deposit and leave your boat at port where it’s suppose to ship telling you route was canceled!

Read

Agreed. Avoid this company at all costs.

They delivered my boat months late with over 8,000 in damages. They promised to make it right but ultimately just gave me the run around for months on end. I also later found out that they never paid the people that actually did the shipping.

They acted as a broker and pocketed all the money. Steer clear.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1452068 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1452068.