2.1

Other Company - Tried to take dividends from life policy

Sent in multi page form. They returned saying doubted signature.

Need one of 3 guarantees. One was copy of drivers license. Refilled out form and returned. They sent back another set of form to be filled out and now require notorized signature.

Almost month has passed since first request sent.

Called Cust Ser which was of no help. Done with Prudential after being customer for 40 years.

LuxuriantGreyMouseLemur648
Poor customer service
Review #1346428 is a subjective opinion of poster.

TDS - No one home

We have been calling tds for two weeks now and you are put on hold for over an hour and no one answers. One person in Oregon did answer one call.

Did not have a clue what area we were in or could transfer to a local office for help. This has to be the worst Costomer service we have ever had. So we sit with very slow internet an TV you can’t see.

I did call there new service number and someone answered in less than 15 sec. Of course they sent my call to the same number where no answers and the wait begins all over again.

FittingChowChow
Poor customer service
Review #1344208 is a subjective opinion of poster.

TDS - Zero Customer Service

TDS is the worst cable provider that I have ever had. When you have service disruption, and you call the one toll-free number that they provide, you are on hold forever.

You finally give up and hang up because no one ever answers.

TDS does not care about customer service. If you have another option, go with some other provider.

Poor customer service
Review #1340349 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1340349.
1.5

Alibaba - Supplier don’t want to refund money

It’s been almost a month and I haven’t received my product, so I ask for refund and I haven’t heard anything back

CloudyGuineaPig

Same thing happened with me but instead I have been waiting 3 months now and the supplier says that they won't give me a refund because customs seized my order. I'm very angry.

I did a little research and the Post office told me that I should be looking for a letter in the mail if it was seized by customs and I need a label number. I think that the company that is holding my merchandise is working with the supplier and they just want more money out of me.

Call the Federal Trade Commission. They don't play games and they resolve issues like yours within a few days.

Go to www.ftc.gov. Hope this helps.

Also, I don't do business with companies that have no working customer service numbers. Never buy anything on line unless you know they have a working phone number.

CloudyGuineaPig
@Anonymous

thanks alot!!!!!!

NostalgicIguana
Poor customer service
Review #1340115 is a subjective opinion of poster.

RIP OFF

SPENT 150.00 ON SOLAR LIGHTS FROM THESE CROOKS. ARRIVED IN THIN CARD BOARD AND ALL WERE BROKEN TO PIECES.

NOW THEY DON,T KNOW ME. SENT ALL THE TRASH BACK TO THEM AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND ME. NEVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. TRIED TO GET MY REFUND FROM PAYPAL WITH NO HELP FROM THEM.

I HAVE E-MAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY IGNORE ME. I WILL REPORT THEM TO BBB. I WONDER IF THIS IS A AMERICAN COMPANY OR SOME 3RD WORLD PLACE THAT I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH.

THEY OVER CHARGED FOR THE LIGHT AND A FORTUNE FOR SHIPPING SO YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD PACKAGE IT APPROPRIATELY. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THIS PLACE INVESTIGATED FOR SCAM AND FRAUD.

SuperiorMarmot
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1336994 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sad customer service bad business

I’ll just start and finish by saying, I bought a pipe wrench and found that I didn’t really need it. went to return it a week later and realized I didn’t have the receipt but figured ah no problem it’s a multi million dollar company 11.00 DOLLARS ain’t gonna hurt I’m sure they’ll take it back.

WRONG!!!! After talking to the girl at returns who told I had to go get another one off the shelf so she could make sure it was theirs. Oh did I forget to mention I go and buy things and try to return them at other stores. AINT SHE BRIGHT.

She then calls the manager on duty and tells him she has a customer trying to return a wrench that cost (11.00) and he doesn’t have his receipt but he brought one from the floor it’s (11.00) dollars.

His response was oh no we need to see proof of purchase. So upon leaving the store I just threw it in the trash outside I figured they’d get it back one way or another, even though I’m not a multi millionaire 11.00 ain’t gonna make or brake me.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1307137 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1307137.

Other Company - The worst!!!!!!

this has to be the worst experience I’ve ever had with an application. Not only didn’t it work I spent hours getting it off my phone.

Customer service is totally useless. When I asked them to call me and let me know that this was actually deleted from my phone they said “ phone calls are reserved for paying customers “.

This is a scam and a total rip off! Avoid this at all costs !!!’n

Poor customer service
Review #1297086 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1297086.

Grubhub - Physically threatened, verbally harrassed

I called the restaurant after an hour and 45 minutes from when I received the confirmation that the food was being made at that point the girl insisted to right off the bat raise her voice and start yelling at me that I didn't answer my phone and that I shouldn't answer my phone because she had called me 5 times and that they had not started my order after being yelled at bye the employee of the Take Out restaurant I raise my voice back at her and told her let me speak to the owner was then informed that she was the owner then I said to her a man owns this place so she then told me my father's the owner and then told me to come down to the restaurant and she'll show me what type of things happen to people who raise their voice to her I am a 32 year-old mother who was trying to get my son something to eat before I left for a doctor's appointment I have worked in the customer service industry for 17 years I am nor have I ever been the type of person to fly off the handle or not conduct myself with class and typically I do not send in complaints but after being physically threatened and then repeatedly harassed by the owner's daughter who I found out was 16 I am absolutely shocked that the owner did not feel the need to call me I use GrubHub a lot and I've never had a problem with it as well as I am aware that the restaurant owner is mainly at fault for majority of any type of problems or issues that go on with food being delivered but if you have somebody working under your company name that is apparently above any customer for any reason at all I definitely believe you will lose a lot of positive feedback and or customers. I will definitely continue using the service but I would really like to see some type of resolution to this problem because I also I am aware that this employee has my home address on top of my name and last name which I am not comfortable now with her having.

I truly believe that this problem could have been rectified she is a complete liar about how the situation panned out and honestly I wish I could physically assault her that is the point this girl got me to on top of really destroying the plans I had today to the point where it was almost 3 hours for me to wait to get my son food prior to me going to a doctor's appointment that I was late for which I then had to stay two hours because I was not on time and on top of it all I was unable to eat and I am currently in Boston Massachusetts the weather up here is very humid + almost a hundred degrees I physically got sick at my doctors appointment and I really believe that you guys are a great company and I have never had a problem in the years I've been using this service I'm looking forward to hearing from somebody in customer service or guest relations I do not want to be contacted by the owner of that store nor his daughter if I could I would file a police report on this girl because I am not going to be physically threatened by a teenager because even though I'm at fault for not updating my cell phone number I do not believe that as a reason for me to be threatened nor for a confirmation on my order to be given if they were not making the food my son is 5 he doesn't deserve that. My cell phone number is 978-210-6517 Shocked that the owner did not feel the need to call me I use GrubHub a lot and I've never had a problem with it as well as I am aware that the restaurant owner is mainly at fault for majority of any type of problems are issues that go on with food being delivered but if you have somebody working under your company name that is apparently above any customer for any reason at all I definitely believe you will lose a lot of positive feedback and or customers. I will definitely continue using the service but I would really like to see some type of resolution to this problem because I also in the where that this employee has my home address on top of my name and last name which I am not comfortable now with her having.

I truly believe that this problem could have been rectify she is a complete liar about how the situation paint out and honestly I wish I could physically yourself her that is the point this girl got me to on top of really destroying the plans I had today to the point where it was almost 3 hours for me to wait to get my son food prior to me going to a doctor's appointment that I was late for which I've been had to stay 2 hours because I was not on time and on top of it all I was unable to eat and I am currently in Boston Massachusetts the weather up here is very humid plus almost a hundred degrees I physically got sick at my doctor's appointment and I really believe that you guys are a great company and I have never had a problem in the years I've been using the service I'm looking forward to hearing from somebody in customer service or guest relations I do not want to be contacted by the owner that store North his daughter if I could I would file a police report on this girl because I'm not going to be physically threatened by a teenager because even though I am at fault for not updating my cell phone number I do not believe that is a reason for me to be threatened nor for a confirmation on my order to be given if they were not making the food my son is fine he doesn't deserve that. My cell phone number is 978-210-6517 please contact me at your earliest convenience I'm looking forward to speaking with somebody about it thank you have a great day.

PunctualBarb
Poor customer service
Review #1296246 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bad Service

Employee damaged air conditioning unit but would not pay for repairs. Good customer for 5 years but didnt care about that.

Damages was $560.00. The damaged was done when we weren't home and they came to house and treated us like we did something wrong . We had to notify police & insurance company they told insurance company no way that a mower did they damage the air conditioner.

We will be having to take them to court to get payment from them. They don't seem to care about the customers and had to be ask to leave are property and stay off which they didn't do had to call police.

EmptySumatranRhinoceros647
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Payment for damages
Review #1291917 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SCAM ILLEGAL

STOP CALLING MY NUMBER or I will report you to the Attorney General's Office the voicemails you leave are illegal . It is illegal to falsely represent law enforcement!!!!!!

It is illegal to tell a law abiding citizen that you will be sending someone to arrest them if they do not return your calls. It is harassment. I will NEVER give you a penny of my money you are wasting your time. Never NEVER call my number again.

I also think its *** that I need 100 words to post my review.

This company is a SCAM SCAM SCAM NEVER EVER give them send them wire them any money not 1 penny not one dime . They are all criminals.

Poor customer service
Review #1280496 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1280496.