Google Express - Refund ripoff

I ordered two costumes in two different sizes. However when I received them I tried on both and neither fit, nor were they worth the price I paid.

I then instantly put them both back into there packages and in a box to return. I then sent them out after printing a shipping return label. After not hearing anything for google express and knowing they had received and had my package for over 10 days (thanks to tracking) I then contacted them asking where my refund was. Basically I was told that one would be refunded but they didn’t know there was a second one in the box because they had no information on it yet.

Then an hour later I receive an email saying that I wouldn’t be receiving a refund on the second one because the return had not been accepted. This resulted in me having to call and be out on hold again to be told that part of the costume was missing and I wouldn’t get refunded for it.

This is a complete scam as I know both costumes were in the box and not missing any items as I tried them on and instantly put them back. I have ask to speak to management on this issue and I keep getting told they are too busy and will contact me when they have time.

Read

I’ve experienced the same non sense. I will never use google express again

RequiredSpectacledBear881
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1411734 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Alibaba - Didn’t get my money back

I talked to the seller they told they going to return my money they never did every day is a fight after trying for so long now am contacting you to see if I can get my money back

SnoopyTropicbird
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1409217 is a subjective opinion of poster.

On hold for over an hour

I was on hold for over an hour, have been dealing with them for years. Never have I had this kind of trouble.

I think they need more employees to handle there business. I hope they will call me and give me a good reason for the wait on hold 2 different times. Service has always been goo up till now. This being holiday time could be the problem.

They should take this in conserderation. Higher more help and not put the utomers on hold so long. Why should a complaint be at least 100 words ?

This is worse than being put on hold for an hour. I think my time is worth as much as these companies.

CheerfulBarnOwl
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1408058 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rude ticket dipacher

Im a regular costomer of VIP i travel 2 or 3 times per month, today at 21:00, im buying a ticket accra to kumasi for 45.00ghc, he give set #11 i ask him please i want set #12 or15 becouse this where i feel comportable for long journey. He answer me with angry voice take that set#12, I insisted asking please if 12or15 is available he just collect my ticket and return my money.

Is this how your staff orientation. Anyway im just a single costumer out of your million passengers.

But remenber a corrotion can spoiled all your cars. Now I will start to look for another means of transport to kumasi.

Poor customer service
Review #1401115 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1401115.
1.6

508-329-0241 Unprofessional, Lacking Knowledge and Harassing

I receive calls from 508-329-0241 at least 5 times daily. They offer to put you on the do not call list by pressing 2, but then it is ignored.When you try to call back the number it says out of service, but if you click one and ask for a quote someone picks up.

Already 508-329-0241 sounds shady.

It is open enrollment period so I was generally interested in health insurance at least in comparison to the renewal rates that I received from my existing carrier. So I spoke to a Hispanic woman who asked me a bunch of questions, told me what I already know and was unsure if there were plans in my state even though these doosh bugs call me 5 times a day.

I will never do business with these unprofessional harassers and felt it important let the world know.

Tags
  • Alternative Health Plans
Bad quality
Loss
Stop harassing me, respect the Do Not Call List
Review #1396502 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1396502.
1.4

This guy will ruin your credit and your life

There is another review posted here on this guy he the lowest form of *** available when I met him I had an 859 credit score now it's 457 he's ruined my credit and is an out-and-out Criminal how do I bother to do more research I would have seen this review and I would have known he had a criminal record when he had cozy couch and Santa Monica he's been convicted of fraud twice now and I'm working with the authorities to make it three strikes he works with a partner Al hash he paints a perfect dream he has 50 close to $50,000 and jewelry that he's hiding that I've reported stolen and one final car outstanding which has been reported stolen as well a real piece of work don't say I didn't warn you

Read

This post prompted another victim to get in touch with me and I've put them in touch with the authorities

I actually had a similar problem happen to me. I was dealing with him Arman for 2-3 years, during that span I opened up business credit cards, applied for loans and helped him secure funding so he could "open another boutique for me to run" he was really trying to keep himself afloat while using my money and then he suddenly disappeared.

He said he lost his house and his business, and that's why he couldn't pay me back. Upon doing my research I found that he lied about who he was. He told me his name was Arman Azaria, it's Hazarian and after I threatened to sue him he decided to pay me a measly 160 dollars a month. Now he's stopped answering my phone calls.

Let me know if you need other testimony or anything else, I don't mind talking to the authorities about this piece of *** I'd like nothing more than to see him go down and I hate the idea of someone falling victim to the same scam as my credit score was 770 when I met him and is now in the 400s.

email me if you would like to speak further. ctwice8@gmail.com

@CC

I'm so glad to have heard from you I'm going to put you in touch with the investigator I'm going to send you an e-mail I'm going to copy her she'll get in touch with you they're ready to wrap this up in January and arrest him your testimony should seal the deal I never want to see this mother *** out of jail him and Al

lolaismydog
Poor customer service
Review #1393047 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Billing complaint

I have held for numerous hours the past two days to straighten out my bill . Mary or Jim poteat tried to put my acct number in won’t take that or my phone number.

Poor customer service for a 13 year customer. I sent email to customer service it won’t go thru says invalid address. What is going on there don’t you need business? Now this won’t go thru because I have not written enough I am so fed up with your company.

Your menu person says today no waiting after 20 mins I am just done. Boy do you have issues constant hold for customer service can’t email invalid address can’t even send pissed note unless you write 100 words well the rest of the words I have to say you don’t want to hear trust me, I might be old but I am not dead.

UnsteadyWombat
Poor customer service
Review #1387538 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Great help

Guy was so helpful and patient. Resolved my issue by listening and walking me through easy steps. Thanks Happy

Good customer service
Review #1382844 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1382844.

Ellen's B Kind Box

Not "pissed", but extremely disappointed that Ellen's B Kind Box is sold out after only a few days. If Ellen commented to act quickly, " while supplies last", I would understand.

But all the excitement surrounding this announcement and then i go to purchase one to surprise my daughter with, and nope, not going to happen.....Bad form..Granted, "first world problem", but very disappointed that this marketing ploy was permitted to happen. Not the Ellen we have all grown to love...Thank you, I guess, Jo Anne Bucciarelli seriously...I just got a red pop up that this "complaint" is to short!? seriously?

you encourage rants, or just a get to the point comment ? ...tooo many words asked for...now thats a complaint..tee -hee

DullCollie
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1381948 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Darden Restaurants - Racists

I am disappointed that your establishment caters to the low rungs of humanity by hiting ignorant racists. I have a list of your restaurants. I will share list with friends and family and ask them to share ....It is time to stamp out racism

Poor customer service
Review #1352954 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1352954.