Aliexpress - Dishonest service from Umidigi Direct Store

Placed an order for a phone from Umidigi Direct Store on Aliexpress (Store No.3625001).

Only after placing the order was I informed there will be a processing time of 40 days!!!

Cancelled the order immediately.

However the supplier (Umidigi Direct Store) refused to agree to the cancellation. They avoided all my messages for an explanation to their dishonest behaviour.

After doing some research I found another forum where customers complained that they received REFURBISHED phones from Umidigi Direct Store which was passed off as NEW.

Please be careful.

Customer Care
Cons
Dishonest behavior, Unethical business dealing
Order processing issue
Review #1500252 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1500252.

Evil counselor

This counselor Ms Ella Turner masquerades as a charming good well intentioned counselor. However she herself has problems. She loves to eat and once said she could eat someone if she got hungry enough. Any time you confide in her, half the time she uses the situation to make it "your problem." She likes to play headgames, for instance telling you its okay to be assertive then siding with the dark bully saying no you cant talk with her. She also sides with them because she is dark also. She insinsuates she is where she is earning a lot more than us because she was always a good upper middle class girl from a nice suburban home. She bragged about her daughter moving to Seattle. I mention the pace of development in Wa and Or, and she said, well isnt that good? Because of the power difference how can I tell her that she dont see with her eyes wide open that we are reducing the land available for healthy organic farms? She probably would scoff at me. And being from Nigeria I cant tell if her daughter or husband is stealing identies or intending to forge them...

Certainly she needs to collect a lot of info from her case clients for supportive housing but she uses that to LABEL them and elevate herself. At no time does she compliment her client for their accomplishments.

When the case mgr is around or during the day she acts real nice. But her true self always emerges when she stays late sometimes till 10pm. Then with the rest of the staff gone she can be as mean and bossy as any resident.

Except she also always believes in her sense of superiority and exceptionalism. For this reason I confide as little as i can to her. I keep it as close to "the house" as possible.

I put her email in the spam box. She wants to insinuate herself as an important person in my life like Big Sister. I know she is a traitor to the cause. I can sense it.

She once let on when I mentioned what if the house burned down? She exclaimed, "Good!" Then when I asked why, she said, oh, she really meant "bad." I think she is the one who left a Trump hotel card in my room.

Her interests also suggests she might be a princess, maleficent, hunger games, beyonce, brown type. She is definitely nonchristian and in fact scorns the evening staffsperson for wearing a necklace with a cross.

So yes between her mixed messages and faking, she's like the evil masquerading as the good, the wolf wearing a sheepskin, maybe even a member of a secret society like the order of eastern star.

In fact, they have a lot of secret society orders in the DC MD area for all the presumed "good" it can do for your career crookedness.

Maybe they should start a club in the house, giving a new meaning to the name "clubhouse." This special club would include the bullies in the house like naomi, crystal, angelique, sharon. What they would do is tell people when and which bathroom they could use, rewrite the rules so they can be slobs but others must do their chores, make any complaint they write or express a warning for the resident, and high pressure the staff to rid of any resident.

In return, like ex-jailbirds, they can drink, do escort work, and high tail around all they want. Just about any chance they get, these gals already chastise, yell, gossip, and discuss any time I use the bathroom, or complain about how I don't clean the bathroom well enough. It's not like I don't clean up, and do a conscientious job. As a matter of fact, I often go above and beyond what is required such as buying new shower curtain, scrubbing, wiping down, and spraying air freshener every time I do a number two.

But these gals will low like cattle in heat about any little thing they can find: eg. she didn't spray enough, she should use only the bathroom on her floor (rules say we can use the bathrooms anytime they are vacant), she didn't wrap the spare toilet paper roll up in a plastic bag, she isn't cleaning it on the 5am schedule, etc. I can't say they are discriminatory, but they sure don't give their dark sisters that kind of third degree harassing. I can't say they are harassing me, but I know for a fact when I visit the health club I belong to, nobody is harassing me like this.

And yes, you can say it's because I am paying, but it is more likely because the people are adhering to socio-cultural norms of civility, not base animal-level jail-house level excitability. And no, when I visit this health club I am not messy and just as neat and tidy as anywhere else. I don't use it as an outlet to scream at other members. I find a level of camaraderie and acceptance just based on the fact that I am a human being.

But the caseworker, Ms. Turner will stick up for the naomi-crystal-angelique board, even if they are not even paying as much low-income supportive rent, because they are all dark, but also because she says things like, "Well that is a public place, this is private home." The insinuation is that I must adhere to the House's higher standards. If only that were so believable, the deceptive reasoning. These gals, like Crystal, love to scream and hang out on the street with their homeless friends.

They have a low-sense of humor, pretty obscene leaning. They can watch rap and hop for hours. When it comes to low culture and dancing, they get an A+++. But when it comes to simple human decency, reciprocity, Christian community living, tolerance, and not applying their dark double standards they are F.

According to Ms. Turner and the gang, I am not up to their standards, and the moment I check in, I become a BIG NOBODY.

That kind of DISSONANCE is being used to try to wear the person down, prevent them from feeling successful, keep them in a state of anxiety and fear about being evicted, and give THEM a sense of DARK power sisterhood. That's pretty sad when they have to use that kind of sorry social leverage instead of doing their own homework, reflection, self-improvement, and spiritual engagement.

Poor customer service
Review #1483505 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1483505.

Lexington Law - Unprofessional

When I asked how they would help my friend help settle a more pressing debt, he had no answer. He was reading from a script that asked for $129 a month to send out letters.

When I told him I needed to talk it over with my friend, he said, “then call back when you’re more serious.” At the minimum, they have at least one unprofessional and I’ll-trained rep. At the most, this reflects a poorly run organization that cares little how management is represented.

Customer Care
Review #1483390 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1483390.

Other Company - Never issued refunds

They charged me 39.90 on my card 5 times I called and lady said would issue refund on card for 119.90 a week ago still no refund I was on phone with lady named Mia for an hour please correct this ASAP Arlenr 2256518087

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1477677 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Getting hung up on

5.0

You call me over 20 times a day, I answer to tell you I have found coverage. You immediately hang up on me!

Take me off your calling list!

When you call and I ask where you are from your reps get rude. I would go without coverage before i buy from you and you ignorant annoying reps!

Poor customer service
Review #1475591 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Innovel Solutions - I was told to expect a phone call

5.0

I received NO SUCH CALL -

In effect, they've left me wondering

if my delivery scheduled for tomorrow

evening is even ON anyone's radar ...

InnovelSolutionsCares
Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your delivery. We understand how frustrating this would be for you.

Please provide us your name, phone number and tracking number at WeListen@innovelsolutions.com so we can look into this problem.

We will work to resolve this issue as quickly as possible for you. Thank you

Problem with delivery
Review #1472514 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Punative, unethical company

2.3

This company refuses to admit receipt of items which are returned via shipping services. They pretend they did not get the item and it is not until you file a claim against them with proof they got your return that they will reluctantly give a refund.

They will check the reviews you write about them and if you do not give them a five-star review, they will charge extraneous 'Restocking' and 'shipment' fees for the sake of revenge.

Their communication with customers is spotty at best, and they are about as unethical a company as you can possibly imagine.

Do not do business with them.

Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1472201 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - 2.0 LITER CHEVROLET/CADILLAC ENGINE

I OWN 2017 CAMARO, 4 CYLINDER ENGINE, 275 HP. EXCELLENT ENGINE!

WISH TO TRADE THIS CAR FOR A NEW CADILLAC POWERED BY A

4 CYLINDER ENGINE, 275 HP. BOTH CARS BUILT IN LANSING MICHIGAN. IT HAS BEEN MY UNDERSTANDING THAT CARS SHARE THE SAME ENGINE. CADILLAC SALES PERSONS STATE THIS IS NOT TRUE & FURTHERMORE STATE THAT THE CAMARO ENGINE IS A PIECE OF RUBBISH FROM MEXICO AND THAT I WOULD BE LUCKY TO SEE 100,000 MILES ON THE ODOMETER. ALSO , ANY CAR BADGED CHEVROLET

IS A PILE OF CAMEL DUNG.

I AM CRUSHED! Granville Begley

DESIRE E MAIL REPLY
Loss
Review #1470541 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1470541.

Wells Fargo Dealer Services - *** Customer Service

This customer service department with a few exceptions must be outsourced as people just don't know the answers to simple questions so they pass the buck to a supposed supervisor who never gets back to you . It seems like they must protect one another from undue pressures from any higher ups who may care.

If there are any that do care. I'm a good on time paying customer too!

Their pay off department seems to specialize in blowing people off and putting everything back on your shoulders. No reassurances, no responsibility to see a matter through to completion.

Customer Care
Review #1469581 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Greed and a Lack of Integrity.

Around the second week of January, 2019, we put money towards buying a Dodge Truck. After things did now work out, we went to get the money, which was not to be cashed, yet it was attempted!

The manager told my wife that because it cost him, she could not receive the small amount that was owed to her! A few years back, we had got another Dodge truck there and was told it was only driven by the manager there. After a few repairs, we learned this was a used truck that was owned by a Rental company!

The miles had been turned back and this truck was shot, yet was sold to us as a NEW TRUCK! We've not going to the Media as of yet, and hope to get a resolve by you.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1464771 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1464771.