Lousey customer service

Today 10-11-10----Spoke with customer service rep., at corporate, regarding our bed purchased 10-25-09. It suddenly dropped, during the evening of 10-10-10, on the left sideboard.

It has a one year manufactures warranty. Was told a customer rep. would come to the house, to take pictures of the bed and make a report at a cost of $79.00. We instead took pictures of damage and hand delivered the pictures to corporate office.

Asked receptionist to have the rep.come to the lobby, so we could explain what happened. We were told to leave pictures at the receptionist desk, all the while reading signs regarding excellent customer service, and making it an enjoyable experience. She couldn't even bother to come to the lobby.

We will not buy anything again from Lender's specifically because of customer service. Good luck calling Corporate to speak to the management or supervisor, if you don't have their name.

Sincerely William Burton

#199531

Hey im in da bahammas spendin your money. You so *** i cant believe you bought the bed AND payed for delivery. You know we usually deliver free right?

Customer Care
Review #180276 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer180276.

Other Company - Failure to return calls, fraudulent return promises

This is the worst experience I've ever had with a supposedly reputable company. They are all just high pressure salesmen.

There is no customer service. They do not issue return authorizations as advertised. They refuse to return phone calls. Do not do any business with Warrior - the clubs aren't even any good.

I made direct comparisons of their clubs with my current set and in every instance theirs were inferior. Warrior's clubs were less forgiving on off-center hits, shorter on sweet spot hits, and provided less "feel" (feed-back) on the difference between good and poor contact.

Harper Woods, Michigan
Customer Care
Review #177014 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer177014.

Other Company - Complaint about goods and service

[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I’m enclosing a copy of my order, dated February 17, for crystal stemware:  eight 11-ounce goblets, eight 5-1/2-ounce wine glasses, and eight 7-ounce champagne glasses. As you will see, these pieces were to be monogrammed “G” in Old English lettering, and delivery was requested not later than June 15.

Well, John, here is what happened:

1. The stemware was finally received June 28. Because I became anxious about delivery before the wedding (for which the stemware was to be a gift), I telephoned your customer service department twice—June 4 and June 11—and in each case was assured that delivery would positively be made by June 15.
2. The monogram on the stemware was “C” in block lettering.
3. Two of the wine glasses were cracked.

I think you will understand, John, why I am upset at the manner in which this order was handled. My excuses and apologies to the customer (an aunt of the groom) are of no comfort; to her, the incident was “terribly embarrassing—unforgivable,” and I confess that I agree with her. I did persuade her not to cancel the order simply because there were no other gifts of this nature, but I had to promise very fast delivery.

Obviously, you know what must be done: Get the right stemware to me as fast as you can. I’d like to save this good customer, and if you don’t turn handsprings to expedite delivery, I don’t have a prayer. But let me know so that, if necessary, I can make other arrangements.

Incidentally, John, the ironstone is going very well. If you’re bringing out new patterns, be sure to let me know.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Title]

Enclosure

Customer Care
Review #176204 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer176204.

Other Company - Said charge is $1 but billed $18.95!

After " online chatting" with the customer service rep, I was assured that I would only be charged $1 for a search for a phone number. I completed search but there was no way to get a copy of the $1 "receipt" so I did a screen shot of it.

Sure enough, when the charge it my credit card, I was billed $18.95. Company is difficult to reach by phone, very uncooperative and is no help in reversing charge so now I have to dispute it with my credit card company.

Very slimy company. Avoid this company at all costs.

Customer Care
Review #173515 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer173515.

Other Company - Beware

I would never do biz with these guys again. One med and one high end gun stopped working after 3 days.

They just kept giving me the runaround about repair and tried to get me to buy replacements. And then finally told us they were not accepting anything for repair right now. They said the replacement guns were at cost but they wanted to charge virtually as much as for the originals. Why would you want to give them more $ at this point.

Threy could keep doing this forever if you let them. They care nothing about customer support.When you buy any other product, does it cost as much to repair it as it does to buy it again brand new?Beware!!

denjohns
Customer Care
Review #169416 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Customer service

i tried to update my address so i can order an iphone4.i have been directed to different telephone operators( like spoke with people 5 for a total of 1 hour and counting!!!)i asked for a supervisor and she said she is already the team lead.i am so mad now that for a simple address change no one knows how to do it or where to direct me!!!now they are redirecting me again and of course i have to freaking wait for at least another 15 mins!!!the conversations are suppose to be recorded so i hope they find out who are the incompetent employees there!

Customer Care
Review #167775 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167775.

Other Company - Choice tomatoes

purchased tomatoe tree never recieved sent money oder april 16 they say they cant find it people very rude , to this day may 18 2010 still have not recieved customer service wont ancer phone so they are scam artist i called the attorney generals office for help. i can not believ they can get away treating people this way and think they can get away with it thwy need to be put out of business and everyone deserves there money back that they cheated and they should be made to take there ad off tv they say real plants and then you find out they are seeds why do these companys have to cheat people

Customer Care
Review #164972 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer164972.

Other Company - Crack Lens

Had my Glasses for 5 months and the lens started cracking along the top under the frame. They took the glasses to the back to the person who makes the glasses who also get a commission for what they make.

They decided it wasn't,t the lens and that i would have to pay 1/2for new Glasses. This pair of Glasses cost me $500.00 They not only lost me as a customer but also my wife and son as customers.

For total of $1500 a year. With this kind of service I hope they will go out of Business.

Customer Care
Review #161711 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161711.

Customer complaint

matt assistant manager needs people skill training at coffs harbour i hAVE people skills retail hospitality bank now selling tickets after hitrun 2 give community back what they gave me but rudness is not on sorry i will not put foot in those doors again i feel on entering the store i feel clostafobic you only have one way in you cant get out quick enough the products look the same my great niece wanted some baked beans she said theses are not real tomato sauce at 4 year old one takes notice off this i needed 2 make these comments as very frustrating

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #131211

Matt may need people skills but you need to go back to second grade and work on your spelling and grammar.

Customer Care
Review #161205 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161205.

Other Company - Made my mouth drop

I received a package tuesday 4/6/10 and opened the box. 1 item I ordered was cropped stretch pants (3pk)prod#uop-cll.

I was going to try on the pink pair and noticed they were dirty from top to bottom and had a hole in the leg that looked like a cigarette burn !!!

I am very, very pissed to see that this was shipped out to me and someone has worn them and they were repackaged like that ! I am a good customer and like your company but am very disappointed about the incident.Yvette Alleyne(919)633-5130

Customer Care
Review #161180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer161180.