2.5

Tom Thumb - Unsafe Tea Products

For the past several months at the Tom Thumb at 1000 Keller Parkway the seals to all Red Diamond Sweet Teas jugs have not been present and has led to the product spoiling early.

MuteBadger
Bad quality
Review #1305078 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Speedway Gas Station - Charging for 3- 22oz cup spent 20$ on gas and 3 monsters

I went to get gas and 3 monsters spent 20 bucks i took 3 22oz cups 3,lids,3straws the manager said we dont give cups away so i said how much she said 39cents plus tax i told her to keep them i said since when you charge for cups. I said when i worked for Hess/ speedway we never charged for cups well we do here so when i called.the girl on the phone said every store makes their own policy .so i said we have mobil 1block over shell on corner 7-11across the street valaio down the block.the girl on phone said something like then go to 7-11 it was the speedway on William floyd pw in shirley station 0007888 i have taking a cup a while ago cause my coffee cup had a dent on it and i didnt want to wear it WtfWtf

BlaringStaffordshireBullTerrier
I didn’t like
Manager attitude
Poor customer service
Review #1283474 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mcdonalds - Bring back the styrofoam cups!

They were a big part of why I bought the diet cokes. The new flimsy paper cups are smaller, sweat, don’t insulate. I won’t be back, McDonalds!

Bad quality
Review #1239461 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1239461.
3.4

Mcdonalds - Hate McDonald’s new cups

Went for my large Coke this morning, only to discover McDonalds has changed to a cheap plastic cup. My Coke was watered down within 5 minutes with all the condensation and there was a huge puddle in my cup holder. As much money as they make, its disappointing they would do something so cheap.

Read

I poured the new plastic large into my 24oz travel mug to check size because it looked so much smaller and the amount transferred perfectly. So the new cups not only stuck they made them the old medium size.

I know!! The new cups are worse than any cup I have ever drank out of.

I no longer go there for drinks at all.

To get tea is a total waste now. It is watered down by the time it even reaches the house.

I to have stopped buying drinks from McDonald’s

I too hate their new cups . It ruins my drink, unable to add enough ice to make it stay cold with out watering in down too much ,and condensation is horrible.

Cup is flimsy in my hand I had been going to have break feast there two to three times a week.

. I just stopped.

View more comments
Bad quality
Review #1233980 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1233980.

NEVER USE GEARBEST

Update by user Apr 29, 2018

Now 29 April, still no joy with Gearbest. I see that they are still advertising on Facebook, given the bad reviews I'm surprised that FB allow this. DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST.

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2018

We bought a Unicorn mug for a Christmas present. When it arrived there was a small hole in each end of the box, as if a rod had been pushed through it.

Needless to say the mug was smashed to pieces. Contacted Gearbest, who issued a ticket number, but when I tried to follow this up by typing in the number, nothing happens. We also tried to use the live chat, but that always comes up with under maintenance please try later. I've since tried several times to get in touch, but to no avail.

I did get an e-mail telling me that Gearbest had responded to my ticket number, but no amount of me searching my in box, finds it. I will never use Gearbest again, even if I do get my money back.

TruculentDeutscheBracke
Grainthorpe, Louth LN11 7JD, UK
I didn’t like
Customer service, Not working live chat support, Will not issue refund unable to contact real person, Delivery system, Low quantity of products in europe something they dont control
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1220817 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Marlboro - My distroyed birthday present

I received this cup as a birthday gift which is nice but it is totally distroyed.

Leann Norris

Damaged or defective
Review #1205024 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1205024.

Taco Bell - Pathetically cheap cups

Cups are really cheap. When you pick up a full one the pressure causes the top to fall off, sides to cave in and liquid to fall in your lap.

Has happened to me and friends several times at several different restaurants. Never have this problem at any other fast food franchise

Bad quality
Review #1181886 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1181886.

Snapfish - Broken cup

I received my cup i had ordered via snapfish website for fathers day and it was broken.. i would like another cup of the same and delivered in ONE PIECE..

Damaged or defective
Review #1091445 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1091445.
2.7

Royal Farms - Very poor customer service

I was turned away when I tried to exchange a broken $7.00 coffee cup that I had purchased the prior day. I told them that I live 4 hpurs away and there are no Royal Farms near me.

Basically, I was told tough, we dont want to deal with it. One word, APPALLED!

user54430270
108 Jackson Creek Rd, Grasonville, MD 21638, USA
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1070374 is a subjective opinion of poster.