I hired CTMTS (Central TX Moving Transport Solutions) for a move from Austin to Copperas Cove (approx.1 hour and 15 minute drive) which I was quoted $550.

When I spoke with the OWNER, I advised the special pieces that I had concerns about. He assured me they could move them with no problem. The day of the move, 2 movers arrived and I was told this would take less than 3 hours since the garaged items were still boxed up and I had a few items in the apt. Grant started billing me at 0900 when they didn't even start working yet (0930 start time).

The owner ran my bank card for $875 when that wasn't the quoted amount. When I called and asked him, he said just in case it goes over. WHAT!! He told me he didn't run the charge only pre-authorized the charge (I told him that I was looking at the actual charge in my account!) I was then charged $850 when the job was completed!

I had to get verification from my bank for him to CORRECT HIS MISTAKE only to hear him tell me that there is something wrong with MY banking institution. I was already irritated since he told me he did NOT double charge me. NOW ONTO THE MOVE.....after making arrangements for my 65" brand new curve tv, Grant told me "They don't move TV's without the box." Funny, the owner didn't mention that! I walked outside to see Grant with my tv facedown on a moving blanket IN THE GRASS and he is wrapping it with packing tape like a present, & YES directly applying the tape to the back of it!

They could NOT fit everything in the truck so I had to return the next day to pick up the rest of my items myself. When we left Austin, I asked them if they could follow me and Grant said YES! As I took the exit, he did not. I arrived to my location 1 HOUR and 10 minutes before the truck arrived and I was charged for their time.

Grant told me they had stopped at a store for about 15 minutes to grab some food. While they were unloading my items, Grant said the owner wants them to fold each blanket up after using it. He was doing this on MY DIME. I mentioned it to him as he was doing it.

The move was taking soooo long that I had family members assisting with taking things off the truck. (I read this in another review that they did this to someone else). When we arrived at the storage location they were handing me and my daughter items from the truck so we could help because we had to hurry up while I was being over charged for this move!! I had a few pieces of wood broken from furniture and my tv stand was also broken.

They broke one of the screws that holds the tempered glass. This was NOT getting any better! OVER CHARGED AND BROKEN ITEMS! I made contact with Grant and he said he FOUND the missing piece but had to ask the owner how he should get it back to me.

WHAT!! This move was June 14, 2017, it is October 1, 2017 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE IT! I have never had anything broken in my moves and if something went wrong, there was something done about it.

This moving company never apologized, never returned my items, never tried to make this move right, and never offered me a discount or any kind of a refund!I would NEVER RECOMMEND this company to anyone.

Review about: Moving Service.

Reason of review: The entirety of my move.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments