Beware these guys are a bunch of scammers . They buy old decrepit junk from all over off of Craigslist and where ever they can under other scam names and ads .

They take them to their shop in OH and have their "mechanics" go over them . They polish , paint ALOT and maybe add visors and bumpers . . I went there to look at a Pete which was so disapointing and a royal piece of junk .

I started looking at a few W900s one was in the shop getting polished and painted and had almost NO oil on the dip stick . these guys change their name very often because of their business and lies . almost all the trucks had overhauls done around 300 or 400 000 ago or whatever number they wanted to pull out . none not one that day had any paperwork on it .

Nor by most appearance were they overhauled like they said . I test drove what I thought was the best one there it was aweful and the clutch was bout out and piles of other issues, wanderd over the road. soon as the "no oil" truck hit the market sure enuf overhaul 400 some 000 ago !!!

I tell everybody DO NOT buy here . Started out Chris Andrews then Jason Shrenk then Bill Broski now Paul Priestas DO NOT BUY from Sandusky OH

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sandusky, Ohio, United States #1285247

Sorry you weren't happy with our trucks. Jason Schrenk left our company in February 2016.

We have had a few guys in our office taking our calls until we could find a permanent new salesman, which is now Paul Priestas.

The only name change has been our sales guys, not the name of the company.

We sell over 150 trucks a year, all used. Sorry we can't make all guys happy.....Chris