Resolved
3.6

Resolved: First Data - RIPOFFS! LIARS!

Update by user Jun 15, 2018

Verbal agreement to adjust cost as stated on the contract amount.

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2018

I signed a contract to be charged only $50 month for credit card online sales only. Then they send me a credit card scanner that I did not need and they are charging me for it!

This company needs to be sued for millions to teach them a lesson!! The have no morals and tell people what they want to hear just to get them to sign their *** contract.

I am looking to join a lawsuit to punish this company. This company is evil and unless people stick together and sue them, they will continue with their ways of screwing people who are just trying to run a business without having to worry about this company screwing them over!

vinman
I didn’t like
Crooks
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1280612 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Rite Aid - What is wrong with chip machine at store?

My credit card was denied? I just payed my credit card bill so I went to cvs and my card worked! This is the second time

Problems with payment
Review #1057760 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1057760.

Credit Card Reader Review

I received a credit card swiper that never worked. I was charged months after I submitted my cancelation and even after my account was supposedly canceled I was charged 29.99 on three separate occassions by some sort of 3rd party being used by flagship. Buyer beware!

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #999951 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer999951.

Flagship Merchant Services - Credit Card Reader Review

After I waited 2 weeks to get a terminal, it wasn't programmed, after several phone calls they (Mohammad)said they would send a new one overnight, a week later still no terminal!!!! After several more calls I talked to a kelly that says there wasn't anything in my file/notes that mentioned anything about a new terminal being sent!!!

Nothing but lies and ***!!

And very *** people that work there!!!! I will be cancelling my account and changing my account number.

Problem with delivery
Review #957106 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer957106.

Flagship Merchant Services - Don't...just DONT

Whatever you do, DONT go with Flagship!! Finally get the reader and it's impossible to set up.

The app keeps asking for a terminal number which I was never given. Multiple calls to customer service who just connect me back to customer service over and over and over..... All in all I think I've talked to about 10 people. Can't get a return email from ANYBODY, even my own "personal" rep.

So I googled Flagship reviews and found a lot of bad reviews, also found out about monthly fees they never told me about. So yes in addition to swipe fees there is a monthly fee they fail to tell you about. Talked to 3 different people in CS that quoted me 3 different prices. Finally had enough and decided to cancel.

IMPOSSIBLE to get to the right department to cancel . They just keep giving you different phone numbers that only bring you right back to customer service, who claims they are unable to cancel and need to get you to the right department, which they don't. One guy put me on hold and left me there. Like being in the Twilight Zone.

They then charged my account 12.95 despite the fact that they know I am unable to get the card reader app working.

I can go on and on but I'm sure you get the drift by now. Just DONT.

North Westchester, Connecticut
Damaged or defective
Review #931536 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer931536.