Other Company - I have been billed $141.00 for a "FREE TRIAL" saI wmple

1.2

ordered on line and was assured I would be billed for shipping and handling only and find I have been billed an additional $141,00 dollars because I did not cancel. I was assured this would not happen.

The company called me day after I ordered saying they had a computer glitch and needed my postal code and credit card number again. At that point I said cancel the order. I spent over an hour on the phone today trying to get my money back.

No luck! Still waiting for a manager to call me back.

Full refund
Review #1493123 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - A scam

Ordered this emollient cream and is being charged $80 when it was advertised as a free sample! This is a scam

Pricing issue
Review #1434802 is a subjective opinion of poster.

A RIP OFF

I ORDERED A FRRE SAMPLE OF THEIR CREAM. PAID 4.99 postage.

I JUST RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND WAS CHARDED AN ADDITIONALL CHARGE OFF $67.40 I DID NOT ORDER ANY THING ELSE. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM. I WANT MYT MONEY BACK. I HAVE E MAILED ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NOT TO ACCEPT A FREE SAMPLE.

MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY GAVE ME A PHONE NUMBER WHICH STATES THE CAN NOT CONNECT ME WITH THIS NUMBER AT THIS TIME TO CALL BACK LATER. I HAVE CALLED 10 TIMES SAME MESSAGE APPLIES. MY CREDIT TOLD ME THEY HAVE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS REGARDING THIS COMPANY KEEPS CHARGING DIFFERENT AMOUNTS EVERY WEEK OR SO, I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN IN A WHEEL CHAIR. I SHOULD HAVE NONE THAT TODAY NOTHING IS FREE.

I THOUGHT THAT KATHY GIFFORD FROM CH 6 HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME WOULD BE WITH A REPUITABLE COMPANY SINCE SHE OWENS A PART OF THE COMPANY. I NEED MY MONEY I LIVE ON A FIXED ENCOME .

Reason of review
I NEVER ORDERED WHAT THEY CHARGED ME FOR NOR HAVE I RECEIVED ANYTHING ACCEPT THE FREE SAMPLE-WHAT A JOKE FREE1
Full refund
Review #1386694 is a subjective opinion of poster.

It's a Scam

This is a company that gets you to pay shipping charges for a supposed free item. Once they get your credit card number they enroll you into their program and then charge your card for other items, without your consent.

Luckily, I used my Citi Diamond Card and they didn't pay it.

I was sent a possible fraud alert for $98.00. With an agent from Citi Card on the line listening, I called them and they told me it was for a watch. They told me when I received it, I had 15 days to cancel the order. I also found they were charging me an "on going" $2.13 charge.

For what?

It turned out the $98.00 charge was for "Forever Young Face Cream" out of Thailand. If your on the Internet and you see anything pop-up that states, if you pay the Shipping you will receive a valued item, IT'S A SCAM.

Mine was an ugly cheap Miykon watch. They stated it was worth $100.00, but it's on Amazon for $25.00.

Reason of review
Only wanted credit card infomation
Shut them down
Review #1380296 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - They suck

I made several attempts to converse with these people when I explained that I still had time to cancel without paying, they blocked my emails. Their product does NOT work. It's a scam

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1290778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1290778.

Total Scam

Today I found a charge to my bank account for 89.95 from a company called POETIC GAINS. tried to Google them but no such company could be found.

There was a phone number so I called and spoke to their customer service. The rep asked for info to pull up "My Account". I advised that I received a "Free" trial of their product that required paying shipping only and that I was not impressed with their product and had not opened an account with them. The customer service rep stated that she would cancel "My Account" if I wished, all the while trying to sell me more stuff and raising my frustration level.

It was not until the rep advised that they canceled "My Account" that she advised that they would NOT be refunding the 89.95 to my account. I asked to speak to a Manager. I was put on a silent hold for 10 seconds and the same rep came back and stated that they would not be refunding my money. She then hung up on me.

As I now under stand it, I have now been charged for a product on an account that was never authorized and is closed.

This is a scam company. I want my money back.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1286970 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Scammed

I ordered a free trial of moisturizing cream. I had to pay the shipping charges to get it which I did.

They said that it would go on a monthly subscription but that I did not need to do that if I did not want to that I would just have to call and cancel. I received the cream and decided that I did not want to have a monthly subscription for the cream. I tried to find their contact information and looked everywhere that I could and could not find a telephone number anywhere on their site to give them a call to cancel. When the cream was shipped to me there was no packing list or anything in the Box other than the cream so there was no contact information anywhere.

I read somewhere about the scam so I checked with my creditor and sure enough this Vivid company had charged me for 2 months subscription totaling $176. I had been scammed that fast. Since I could not find any way to cancel or to try to get my money back since I never approved the subscriptions and why would they charge me two months at one time? The cream that I received was supposed to be free except for shipping charges.

I spoke to my creditor and they have investigators working on this right now and hopefully they will get back with me soon and regard to this. Somewhere I'm one of these consumer websites there have been many more complaints about this company. This company has many other products and many other free trial offers which I'm afraid many women are going to be scammed. This is immoral and this is evil.

I do hope that these people that are fraudulent will be arrested for this crime. It is a shame that we have people that live in our world of this caliber. I feel like I cannot trust ordering anything on the internet anymore for fear of being scammed.

I am putting in this complaint so that other people may read and not be scammed as I was. Thank you for allowing me to voice my issues

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1271994 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1271994.

Other Company - Free trial is a joke

Scam sign up for free trial just paid shipping of 6.95 1 box but charged 6.95 2 times i then received a charge on my checking account for 89.95. Called the company and they were no help will call my bank to have it removed.

Problems with payment
Review #1262941 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Doctor Oz - Horrible

I fell for this scam too. I ordered the "free sample" of Essential Skincare Complex products on 12/1/18 .50 fl.

oz of anti-aging moisturizing serum. A tiny container of Hydrating Eye Cream. 14 days later I'm charged almost $200. Fine print -- need to cancel within 14 days.

Complained. Spoke to Mariel on 12/18/18. Led to believe that the amounts were reversed. Also disputed with my credit card company.

Charges reappear on credit card. I did not receive any additional product. Paid almost $200 for "samples." Called to complain 3/2/06 -- Jasimine, Aubree (supervisor) - "You lost your dispute." Dr. Oz -- I can't believe you are backing this company.

How can you be a front man for a company that clearly deals in underhanded tactics to sell products. And, to add insult to injury, the product is not good.

Everything about this company and its product is misleading. Very disappointed in you.

I filed a complaint with the California BBB which oversees the area this company is located. BTW -- the address on their packaging for their "Anti-Aging Moisturizing Serum" lists their address as "Huntungton Beach, CA." Speaks volumes about this company.

They are located in Huntington Beach, CA. Sloppy or intentional misprint?

Check out my complaint. It is detailed.

Cream Free Trial
Cons
He is promoting a company like essential skincare
Full refund
Review #1201570 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1201570.

Doctor Oz - Worst company ever

After receiving a “free” sample of their moisturizer and eye cream, this fraudulent company charged me $180 for both products. I inmediatly called them and talked with Wendy and Danny (supervisor) they refused to give me a refund and offered me a 35% discount Instead, which I did not accept.

They didn’t allow me to return their products which I had used only a couple of times either.

They insisted that I had entered in a “contract” with them, when I told them that I wasn’t aware that I accepted any “contract” with them, they advise me that a dispute with my credit card company was not going to be in my favor. This company has the worst customer service in the United States and uses scams to sell their products, obviously if their products were all that they claim to be they wouldn’t force with scams to buy their products.

Same thing happened to me

Full refund
Review #1175880 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1175880.