1.2

Other Company - I have been billed $141.00 for a "FREE TRIAL" saI wmple

ordered on line and was assured I would be billed for shipping and handling only and find I have been billed an additional $141,00 dollars because I did not cancel. I was assured this would not happen.

The company called me day after I ordered saying they had a computer glitch and needed my postal code and credit card number again. At that point I said cancel the order. I spent over an hour on the phone today trying to get my money back.

No luck! Still waiting for a manager to call me back.

SupportiveKestrel
Full refund
Review #1493123 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - A scam

Ordered this emollient cream and is being charged $80 when it was advertised as a free sample! This is a scam

Debra Wilkerson
Pricing issue
Review #1434802 is a subjective opinion of poster.

A RIP OFF

I ORDERED A FRRE SAMPLE OF THEIR CREAM. PAID 4.99 postage.

I JUST RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND WAS CHARDED AN ADDITIONALL CHARGE OFF $67.40 I DID NOT ORDER ANY THING ELSE. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM. I WANT MYT MONEY BACK. I HAVE E MAILED ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NOT TO ACCEPT A FREE SAMPLE.

MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY GAVE ME A PHONE NUMBER WHICH STATES THE CAN NOT CONNECT ME WITH THIS NUMBER AT THIS TIME TO CALL BACK LATER. I HAVE CALLED 10 TIMES SAME MESSAGE APPLIES. MY CREDIT TOLD ME THEY HAVE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS REGARDING THIS COMPANY KEEPS CHARGING DIFFERENT AMOUNTS EVERY WEEK OR SO, I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN IN A WHEEL CHAIR. I SHOULD HAVE NONE THAT TODAY NOTHING IS FREE.

I THOUGHT THAT KATHY GIFFORD FROM CH 6 HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME WOULD BE WITH A REPUITABLE COMPANY SINCE SHE OWENS A PART OF THE COMPANY. I NEED MY MONEY I LIVE ON A FIXED ENCOME .

SparseBarracuda
Reason of review
I NEVER ORDERED WHAT THEY CHARGED ME FOR NOR HAVE I RECEIVED ANYTHING ACCEPT THE FREE SAMPLE-WHAT A JOKE FREE1
Full refund
Review #1386694 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - They suck

I made several attempts to converse with these people when I explained that I still had time to cancel without paying, they blocked my emails. Their product does NOT work. It's a scam

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1290778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1290778.

Scammed

I ordered a free trial of moisturizing cream. I had to pay the shipping charges to get it which I did.

They said that it would go on a monthly subscription but that I did not need to do that if I did not want to that I would just have to call and cancel. I received the cream and decided that I did not want to have a monthly subscription for the cream. I tried to find their contact information and looked everywhere that I could and could not find a telephone number anywhere on their site to give them a call to cancel. When the cream was shipped to me there was no packing list or anything in the Box other than the cream so there was no contact information anywhere.

I read somewhere about the scam so I checked with my creditor and sure enough this Vivid company had charged me for 2 months subscription totaling $176. I had been scammed that fast. Since I could not find any way to cancel or to try to get my money back since I never approved the subscriptions and why would they charge me two months at one time? The cream that I received was supposed to be free except for shipping charges.

I spoke to my creditor and they have investigators working on this right now and hopefully they will get back with me soon and regard to this. Somewhere I'm one of these consumer websites there have been many more complaints about this company. This company has many other products and many other free trial offers which I'm afraid many women are going to be scammed. This is immoral and this is evil.

I do hope that these people that are fraudulent will be arrested for this crime. It is a shame that we have people that live in our world of this caliber. I feel like I cannot trust ordering anything on the internet anymore for fear of being scammed.

I am putting in this complaint so that other people may read and not be scammed as I was. Thank you for allowing me to voice my issues

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1271994 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1271994.

Other Company - Free trial is a joke

Scam sign up for free trial just paid shipping of 6.95 1 box but charged 6.95 2 times i then received a charge on my checking account for 89.95. Called the company and they were no help will call my bank to have it removed.

RhetoricalClownFish
Problems with payment
Review #1262941 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Doctor Oz - Horrible

I fell for this scam too. I ordered the "free sample" of Essential Skincare Complex products on 12/1/18 .50 fl.

oz of anti-aging moisturizing serum. A tiny container of Hydrating Eye Cream. 14 days later I'm charged almost $200. Fine print -- need to cancel within 14 days.

Complained. Spoke to Mariel on 12/18/18. Led to believe that the amounts were reversed. Also disputed with my credit card company.

Charges reappear on credit card. I did not receive any additional product. Paid almost $200 for "samples." Called to complain 3/2/06 -- Jasimine, Aubree (supervisor) - "You lost your dispute." Dr. Oz -- I can't believe you are backing this company.

How can you be a front man for a company that clearly deals in underhanded tactics to sell products. And, to add insult to injury, the product is not good.

Everything about this company and its product is misleading. Very disappointed in you.

Read

I filed a complaint with the California BBB which oversees the area this company is located. BTW -- the address on their packaging for their "Anti-Aging Moisturizing Serum" lists their address as "Huntungton Beach, CA." Speaks volumes about this company.

They are located in Huntington Beach, CA. Sloppy or intentional misprint?

Check out my complaint. It is detailed.

I didn’t like
He is promoting a company like essential skincare
Full refund
Review #1201570 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1201570.

Doctor Oz - Worst company ever

After receiving a “free” sample of their moisturizer and eye cream, this fraudulent company charged me $180 for both products. I inmediatly called them and talked with Wendy and Danny (supervisor) they refused to give me a refund and offered me a 35% discount Instead, which I did not accept.

They didn’t allow me to return their products which I had used only a couple of times either.

They insisted that I had entered in a “contract” with them, when I told them that I wasn’t aware that I accepted any “contract” with them, they advise me that a dispute with my credit card company was not going to be in my favor. This company has the worst customer service in the United States and uses scams to sell their products, obviously if their products were all that they claim to be they wouldn’t force with scams to buy their products.

Read

Same thing happened to me

Full refund
Review #1175880 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1175880.

Doctor Oz - Skin Products

In August I supposedly signed up for a special cream and presumably bought a 2 test products for under $2.00 US. I never received any such thing.

I happened today to just check my October Visa for a dietician's fee and found 2 charges from October for $180.66 Cdn and $188.92 Cdn. They were called TRYSKINGLO tel 877-2176852NV and SKINTRY tel 888-2197177 NV. I did not get either nor did I sign up for anything. I was told that because I paid and accepted the trial I had to pay.

I would call this fraud. Have you ever heard of these products?

Full refund
Review #1120094 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1120094.

Beauty Impressions - Disgusted Consumer

I ordered the trial size and submitted cc for postage and have since been billed twice for $105.79 and 97.83. This company is a fraud and working with cc company to stop their free ride.

The website, phone number listed on the invoice is non working number along with the address. I have submitted a fraudulent report to the credit card company, to the better business bureau and will continue to stay vigilant until this matter comes to some resolution.

I am so disappointed that I will never order anything off the website again. Hopefully someone will be helped by reviewing comments made by other consumers and will make the same mistakes that others and myself have made trying a new product.

sandramcduffie_23
I didn’t like
Scam
Problems with payment
Full refund
Review #1099532 is a subjective opinion of poster.