Other Company - Too expensive

Received excessive billing. No way to contact. Do not want more product.

Pricing issue
Review #1410754 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1410754.
3.2

CVS Pharmacy - Losing trust in some online shopping sites

First of all, let me say that I am not one to raise a fuss. Truthfully, I have better things to do with my time.

But I just felt the need to express myself on this matter.

I had ordered a certain moisturizer twice from CVS.com when they were running one of their sales online. So I did get it at a good price. But both times I had to return the item to the store because even though it was in the correct packaging it was not the REAL product. I know from having purchased it in other stores and have had used it before.

And then recently, they sent me an empty box of another product I purchased! I will add, that my in store experience with CVS has mostly been good, no complaints. Not to mention that CVS has a great rewards program, and they can save you a lot of money with coupons they send you as well.

So I will continue to shop at the store.

Also I've read reviews from another site(big name company)on certain products not being the real thing as well, or to have been watered down, or tampered with in some way. So beware!

I liked
Savings
Being deceived
Not as described
Review #1400194 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1400194.

ELIXAR AGELESS

Do not fall for their sham. 4.95 shipping and handling will lick u in for auto ship.

You will py hundreds. They give u 14 days to review product from their shipping time u have maybe a dsy or two to try product?. How do u even get to know if it works and Bingo time is up u r locked into a nightmare membership. Dont do it worst company to deal with.They wont refund a dime.

Shame on them that is how they r making money by duping them. And your ctedit card I had Citi Bank will not do anything either they said you agreed to the terms unfortunately u do not know the terms till u click on for Free.

Cancelled Citi card too. Just dont do it.

Problems with payment
Review #1317406 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1317406.
2.3

House Of Beauty World - Horrible customer service and policy

I purchased some items from this company. First time my shipment was delayed but after several calls I finally got my product.

Second purchase was a regret. I got my body cream with the seal already broken and I tried to reach them to let them know I cannot use a product which had a broken seal. They denied and said I would have to send pictures to prove it. I did send pictures but no one replied my mails. I called them some days later..it was like *** trying to reach them.

I finally spoke to a lady who said she would send me an authorization mail to return the product. A few days later I called again because she didn’t send me the mail. She finally sent it and when I read the mail, they wanted me to pay for shipping the defective item to them and also pay an additional $8.95 for them to ship me a replacement. When I told the lady that it’s not my responsibility to pay for their mistake she was very rude. She said I can as well keep the product if I do not want to pay for shipping.

I regret buying from this company. I wish I had read the reviews of others I would not have been in this mess.

Please stay away except you have enough money to throw around.

WideBeaver
Damaged or defective
Review #1269512 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Doctor Oz - Caught in a vicious circle

Hello - I tried a product called 'essential skincare product'. I liked their serum but did not want the eye cream.

I tried to cancel the eye cream, and they said they are a pair and I could not cancel a part of it. When I search for them on google, I cannot find them. I keep getting their products, and don't know how to get out of it this vicious circle. I know I can cancel my credit card, which is what I will probably have to do, but I like the serum.

Seems like a conundrum that I should be able work with, but customer service is a non-negotiable representative.

The phone number is 1-866-994-0891. The support email address is support@essential-complex.com

Read

These face and eye creams are sent out under 3 different names .It is a scam organization. the free 14 day is not for the product but for the' trial.

After that you owe for the product if you don't cancel after 14 days. There is no bill You get charged for 89.99 for each of the 2 products.

This is in no way made clear in the literature or by the phone representative.When you call to challenge the bill they tell you this is what you agreed to when you placed the order for the 4.95 trial. IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL FOR yOU TO READ the Customer agreement.It is deliberately confusing.All three beauty suppliers are billed by SKINANDSMOOTHCREAM LAS VEGAS NV WHICH ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT,Iam offended by your participation in this Scam Organization.

UnequaledAfricanPalmCivet
Tags
  • Youth Cream Rip Off
I didn’t like
He is promoting a company like essential skincare
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1228735 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Doctor Oz - Dr. Oz ripping customers who try to cancel but do not.

I called and decided I only wanted to get facial cream. Then I called to cancel all deliveries in May.

Next thing I get yet another shipment two weeks later. Finally during the first week of June I called and wrote down cancelation and the name of the agent who helped me. So I called yet again after receiving yet another order. By now I am disgusted and the agent said I didn't call until August 20th which was a total lie.

I was polite but the agent was not and actually hung up on me. I didn't get her number . So I was charged over $270.00!

I hope to hear from others who have had this problem. I plan to dispute with bank next week.

I didn’t like
Deceptive agents, Deceptive ahents, You hide your unsubscribe to much, Being stolen from
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1112013 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1112013.

CVS Pharmacy - Cvs creme bleach for face and body

I followed the directions and my face is burned. Black patches!!!!! Will it go away??????

Bad quality
Review #1090091 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1090091.

Renew Beauty - Credit card charge

Yes. I called and I was transferred to a support specialist.

I'm still waiting for them to come back on the line. It's been 40 minutes so far. Well, now they tell me to call back and cut me off. This experience has been unnerving and I find it's a bad way to do business.

I assume you don't have enough help to answer the phone unless you have so many complaints that you can't handle them. I don't know why I have to write at least 100 words. This is ridiculous. I assume you expect everybody to just give up.

I would like to return this shipment that I just received. The cream did nothing for me.

Read

PAID FOR SPA PACKAGE, NEVER GOT SERVICES.

LOUISE, LOUSIA, TALBOT, PROULX MAY STILL TRYING TO CHEAT CLIENTS, IF YOU ARE CHEATED CONTACT TEXAS ATTY.

GENERAL KEN PAXTON AT # (800) 621-0508 AND FILE A COMPLAINT.

RENEW BEAUTY MED SPA a/k/a

IORCP, LLC

LOUSIA PROULX 8687 N.CENTRAL EXPY, SUITE 2220 DALLAS, TX 75225 Phone (214) 369-1600 email: RenewLou@Gmail.com

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1073077 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1073077.

The Shark Tank - Ordered skin cream for 6.95 then was billed $ 95.00& $ 89.00 rounded out

I ordered skin cream that you endorse I paid 6.95 for a sample then was billed $95.00 & 89.00 round about. well we r on a fixed income I never agreeded to this amount please send me my money back cuz now I behind with all my bills, I trusted the sharks , I know 2 or 3 hundred is nothing to u but its everything to me, don't let me down sharks .

you took my money & no where it said about payments...u will never even see this so what can I say ,thank u for ripping us off.

love the show but now that u endorse products that end up costing me 200 hundred more is a shame, I think all people should know that the sharks rip us off,,,I am Jackie Bingham lockport IL 60441 815-588-0853 can't believe how the sharks ripped me off... need to tell FB this

Read

Way to go Shark Tank to endorse this *** product and the ordering scam that goes with it. I ordered a sample and then got billed almost $200 that I DID NOT sign up for.

Then about a month later I got another jar of Psydo Cream (ought to call it PSYCHO cream because you’d be nuts to spend almost$100 for it).

They would not rtefund my money and lied and said I signed up for it. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm another one. You agree to pay for the samples, then I'm billed $89.98 and $89.98.

Is this the way the Shark Tank promotes their products? Is this good business? I will NEVER buy anything the Shark Tank promotes again. I guess scamming people is their idea of promoting a product and making sales.

These products are not even worth the sample price. Any cold cream would do the same.

Shame on them. I expected more.

Does Shark Tank know about this scam? I have lost respect for them if they let this website stay up.

I had to call my credit card company and go through a lot of time and trouble. They ask $9.98 for shipping of a 30 day sample and end up making many charges to my card.

They even called to "confirm" my order asking again for my card numbers, email etc.. I hung up but not before my email was hacked.

I got the same scam! Thought I was just buying a sample and pay for shipping and got billed for $94 for the skin cream.

My husband saw this and because he loves me, I didn't get raked over the coals for buying into this scam. Hoping not to get charged $94 every month for a subscription.

Glad I'm not the only one who realized this! Shark Tank is to blame!

I got screwed the same way. They claim that there was a 14 day trial period in the ad but I never saw it.

The product didn't work any better than anything in the store. I will never trust shark tank again.

Started filling out from for Shark Tank endorsed skin cream Gala, things didn't look right so I didn't continue!!!!!! Within 25 min I had 5 phone calls from people who could BARELY speak English. Loved the shark tank but if this is their new way will NEVER watch again!!!!!!

View more comments
Problems with payment
Review #1068835 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1068835.

Hgtv - Scam promoted by Christine el Mousa and JoAnna Gaines

Both of these women have ads for wrinkle remover, which states, I spent months developing this cream. For $4.95 shipping and handling they will send a free sample.

The product does not work as advertised, it is the same packaging for both Christine and JoAnna's products, and they charge your credit card account $80-90 and refuse to remove the charge. When I called the person handling the call claims that I agreed to the charges under acceptance of term and conditions.

I looked for this type of hook before ordering and did not find anything of the kind. Why would JoAnna and Christine allow their names to be used to promote this scam?

Sharonrae
Not as described
Review #1056826 is a subjective opinion of poster.