Amazon - Reckless Service

Hi There,

I made an order in Amazon ,order no: 408-8209322-4837110 which should be delivered on 19/11/2018. I received a message on 19th from Amazon that says my order is delivered but it's not delivered yet and courier people are not answering for my calls.

Few times they responded and courier boy told me to remind him later to deliver but he just left the home town with the parcel.

People trust Amazon very much but they are bluffing the customers before they deliver and they are very careless with customer orders. Courier people are quiet unprofessional.They haven't responded to me even after i submitted feedback to Amazon, so they don't care a customer.

Read
Service
Courier Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Review #1410252 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1410252.
2.0
2.5K views

Lazada Malaysia - Request for changing delivery address

It's my fault to choose the wrong delivery address, once the courier delivered to my first delivery address and no one was there. The courier called me immediately at that time, he told me that I could change the delivery address.

I called Lazada immediately after the call and requested for changing the address and Lazada said yes and it could be changed on that day. But the status was still not updated after few days and I just wait for nothing. I have call lazada for 4 times to make sure the delivery address is correct. Few days ago, I received an email from Lazada, shows that my item is being ship within 24-48 hours.

And today, I check the tracking status and it shows me the item is being returned back to merchant! This is the worst case that I ever met through online shopping. I'm very disappointed to Lazada.

If Lazada cant do that, please inform while i'm calling for the second times. It really wasted my two weeks time for buying this item.

Read

Hai..i wrongly put a different address that i want my thing to be send.how to solve it

@Anonymous

Have u solve it yet?cuz I'm having the same prob right now.

Hi my name florence quekI did not get notifications on my orderCan some one help meTransaction number180304104539004832772294

LazadaMY

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Can we know if the item has been fully refunded to you ?

If not, can we get your order number for further checking ?

Izy

@LazadaMY

I have the same problem here.. I have change the delivery address earlier before I buy anything n I have set the new address as default delivery address..

But then..

My package still being shipped to the old address.. How can I change it?

@LazadaMY

I'm having the same problem.what should i do?

View more comments
waihoo96_62
Service
Courier Delivery Service
I didn’t like
Delivery and customer care, Poor service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1112563 is a subjective opinion of poster.