Customers First Movers And Cleaning - Coupons

I need some coupons..tried priting them and unable to..i like this product very much. I would appreciate it

Coupon
Review #1486428 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1486428.

Aamco - Issue with honoring contract coupon

The owner did not believe the flyer was real. He excluded exhaust and tires work. He was not going to honor the coupon.

ObviousSeahorse987
Problems with payment
Review #1410518 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Yelp - Refund received

Bought a $10 coupon to receive $20 in goods at a local store. They didn't honor the coupons anymore.

They'd contacted yelp several times to no avail.

Yelp refunded the money a couple days later. The store actually gave me a 20% discount instead for my troubles

Problems with payment
Review #1386219 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1386219.

Coinstar - Ripoff

Went to this joke of a place with well over 200 dollars and got my voucher of 170. Went too the counter and was told that I'd have to contact Coinstar.

You have their machines in your store, YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE !

This company should be shut down for being a ripoff too the public, over charging. Do yourselves a favor and don't go to these con artists, go to your bank if you can.

Stores that put these ripoff machines in their stores also should be held accountable. They can simply tell them that the rate is stealing and either lower it or go elsewhere.

Read

Well a easy solution would be to roll the coin yourself. But you CHOSE to use a coin star.

I get that you’re upset, but it’s like being mad at a vending machine. It’s just a machine and nothing more. Go to your BANK and ask for some coin rolls and ask what the procedure is to bring in your rolled coin. As for coin star, just don’t use them.

The wife and I enjoy rolling coin together. We get very little time together.

It’s a nice amount of time to bond with a family member. Use that to your advantage.

@Durpa

You're TOTALLY missing the point, which is whats wrong with the world today. Ignore the problem and just do something else !

If stores, say K-mart or Walmart, let coinstar put machines ON THEIR PROPERTY, to be used by their customers, it's their responsibility to make sure coinstar works right and not ripping people off or get it out of there !By your logic, the products being sold in stores , if they're no good, thats ok just go to another store.

You don't solve a problem by ignoring it you fix it.We'll have to agree to disagree. I refuse to "Go someplace else" to solve the problem because others are getting ripped off that don't even know it.

I’m going to guess you had nearly $200 in coins, but not over. After the 11% fee is taken out the $170 voucher would indeed be correct. You know there is a fee right?

@Coinstar Machine

Had OVER 200 dollars in coins. 237 to be exact.

I was told these machines rip people off so I counted it first. 11% fee is a rip-off all in itself.

View more comments
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1248859 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

Passion Of Christ Ministries - I reported issue with redeemed cupons gave all necessary informationputonhold

Gave all information and transferred but was disconnected u have all my necessay i formation i am a ordained minister feeds homeless i pay everday to feed them i feel a blessing when ur cupons are sent to my email but not redeemable please fix GOD BLESS 657-345-0979 I am also very thankful that your restaurant is homeless friendly and are compassionate to this crisis in America and let our homeless use a daily necessity in life they dont have which is a restroom. Everyone on the street isnt a drug addict and the ones who are just need some love and to be a part of society once again without judgement or discrimination. Once again GOD BLESS YOU

ShimmeringGharial
Order processing issue
Review #1241721 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Vandevere Kia - Kia Vandevere Akron, Ohio

I went to Kia Vandevere Akron, Ohio to get an oil change and a tire rotation on my 215 Kia Sorento on JAN 25, 2018. I had a coupon for the oil and tire rotation that I print off of Kia Vandevere website on Jan.

2, 2018. The coupon has print Coupon - Community Kia at the top of the coupon. But vKia Vandevere could not honor the coupon because it did not have Vandevere on it. I should be able to take that coupon to any Kia Dealership not only in Ohio or any other State that has a Kia Dealship since the coupon states Community Kia.

I can tell you one thing for sure Kia Vandevere of Akron Ohio has lost a customer.

I have bought two or three Kias from KIA Vandevere but not any more. I know I am only one person but went I tell 10 friends and each one tells 10 friends what do you thing that will happen to Kia Vandevere business.

I didn’t like
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1176038 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1176038.

Omaha Steaks - Coupon codes

Try to find the fine print regarding coupon codes. Oh, it’s on the second page that doesn’t print.

No asterisk on first page. Scam.

Coupon
Review #1149809 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1149809.
4.6

Sheetz - My experience was wonderful.Friendly staff.love this store p

Please send me coupons.I love sheetz!johnetta scuglia 14370 rt 993 lot 517 trafford pa 15085.thank you

13700 US-30, North Huntingdon, PA 15642, USA
Coupon
Review #1129645 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1129645.

Caseys General Stores - Late night run

Ordered a breakfast pizza, will never order from then again. Wouldn’t accept any local town coupons.

Order processing issue
Review #1129540 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1129540.
3.2

Tom Thumb - Mobil camel coupons

Please inform staff if camel coupons on cell phone are or aren't accepted. Your registers aren't reading the new coupons.

Every time i ask a clerk if its working now they say yes and i lose my $2.50 coupon.

This is the 5th time it's happened over the past month. Your uninformed staffed has cost me $12.50

user81458639
Order processing issue
Review #1107252 is a subjective opinion of poster.