Harriet Carter - Quality of cookware in question.

My sister bought this cookware, because I'd been talking about it for so long. I don't think I've Had this set for six months. First the handles on the lids get hot there was no warning of this fact, I burned my fingers. Then I noticed in the 5 qt. after boiling in it a few times it started to turn white, I scrubbed because I thought I'd done a bad wash job. It did not wash? Then my fry pan did the same thing, they are no longer non stick? I don't know if we got a bad set, if that's even possible? But we would like a refund or to try another set, hoping it does not do the same thing, if that happens I will let your product services know. I'm so disappointed, we are both seniors on retirement our money is budgeted, Neither of us can afford this?

Annemarie Burks

100 Melrose Ave. E #721

Seattle Wa 98102

annemarieburks153@yahoo.com

SpeedyGoose268
Bad quality
Review #1402758 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Unhappy

2 lids don't work after second use. I can't cook in these.

The suckered me with free honeymoon & trips which I never used because that is another scam. What a waste of my money $2,000- I took the 2yrs of payments they make sound wonderful but I'm being charged interest, so will cost me more $ in the long run.

The sit on a shelf. Extremely Unhappy with myself for being scammed!

Bad quality
Review #1163363 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1163363.
5.0

KMART Growing in the Right Direction

I am finding better and better quality products and very reasonable prices on KMart. The FREECASH feature gives great discounts on thousands of items.

I am gravitating towards KMart and away from Amazon more and more. I expect it won't be long I'll cut the cord completely from Amazon. Goodbye Amazon!! I bought a 14 piece cookware set that was $39.99.

It was on sale for $29.99. With my FREECASH discount $13.00) my final cost was $17.99 including tax. I got free shipping since my order was over $25 before the freecash discount.

Great set for a great price! KMart is becoming my favorite online shopping destination.

Sneaker411
Tags
I liked
Freecash, Discounts, Quality products
Fair pricing
Review #1161791 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Montgomery Ward - CHEAP PRODUCTS OVER CHARGED

They sent me a brochure. I placed an order as a gift to my son for Thanksgiving.

When I saw the producted I was ashame and insulted at the same time. The dollar store products are much better quality. They did not send me an itemized bill to show me the individual product. I got a bill to pay 395.46 for some small light and cheap looking pots that cannot maintain its looks after one use.

The milk boiled over and I try to wash the pot and the stain is embedded perminently. I am insulted. I want the BBB and Consumers Dept. To see the quality items they are charging big monies for.

Dollar store products are better. Besides, they state I have 20 months to pay 25.00 per month. That equals 500.00 end of term. The entire order did not worth 50.00 Dont buy these junk.

You will regret it. Look at the pot. Its only a few days in my kitchen. This is what it looks like after first use.

Its already stripping and stained from milk boiling over. This is Robbery.

I want them to pick up the items. Its all junk

leanns1902_31
Bad quality
Review #1140495 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lazada Malaysia - Barang rosak

Beli periuk. tetapi kemek.nak penggantian semual

LazadaMY

Hai Sarimah Mat Din, kami memohon maaf atas kesulitan yang berlaku. Kami telah berjaya mendapatkan maklumat lanjut Sarimah, bernombor pesanan 381871281 dan telah mengajukan kepada jabatan yang berkenaan untuk tindakan lanjut.

Setelah disemak, pihak kami juga telah menghubungi dan menyediakan penyelesaian yang dipersetujui kedua pihak.

Kami menghargai kesabaran Sarimah dalam isu ini dan memohon maaf atas apa-apa kesulitan yang dihadapi.

Melissa

@LazadaMY

Vourcher dikeluarkan tapi saya tak boleh nak guna.

sarimahmatdin3020_13
Damaged or defective
Review #1118852 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Kmart - Super shoddy merchandise

I purchased an inexpensive cookeare set online six months ago. Two of the pans are already rusting and unusable.

Read

Simply Solution: Just Buy All Of Your Housewares From Goodwill And The Salvation Army Thrift Store From Now On. Same Quality As The Crap from KMart, But At A Bargain Price! That Have Some Really Good Deals There, You Would Be Amazed!

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1354399

"Inexpensive" and "Cookware" means cheap junk to begin with. You get what you pay for.

Basically, you deserved rusty pans.

Buy quality next time, I have 100+ year old cookware with no issues at all. Or maybe you should just not cook, and take your cheap self on over to McDonald's.

Gayle1942
Damaged or defective
Review #1053351 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I agree with the previous comment

Everything that she said is true. In fact, with the vacation, you pay a deposit of $100 and then all of the vacations are all-inclusive packages.

The "free vacation" that they give supposedly pays only for you lodging so you are forced to pay the fees applied for the all-inclusive feature. This can range from $220-$575 per person per day. So there is nothing free about the vacations. You would end up paying way more with the"free vacation" than you would with buying a normal vacation outright.

And the customer service talks around the issue and pretends like you are too dumb to realize that you are getting a good deal. They tell you, "this is a great deal, all you have to do is pay for food and alcohol," but anyone who has ever traveled to an all-inclusive resort knows that the "all-inclusive" price is included in the overall price that you are given for the vacation. The two are not sold separately. Additionally, the "$200 on wedding gifts" card that you get is for $200 toward items for your wedding like a cake topper, guest book, etc.

I went into the website and quickly learned that with every item I added to the cart, the shipping price increased. So at the end I had items totaling to $100 with a shipping cost of $75 (which you are responsible for paying). So essentially, this is also not a real deal or gift because the items in my cart were not even worth $75 at regular value. The cooking pots: NOT WORTH $2K!

The demonstration and the reality are TWO different entities. During the demonstration, Jerry (201-919-8590) cooked chicken breast without adding any oil and using two seasonings. For the demonstration the chicken didn't stick and when he was finished cooking he wiped the pan clean with a paper towel. The reality, it doesn't cook like that (the chicken sticks, you have to scrub to clean, and the whistle doesn't "sound" when the food is finished).

When I called the company about it they tried to say that it depends on it you have a gas or electric stove and blah blah blah. I realized early on that this company feels like their product can do no wrong and they are going to tell you that you are wrong instead of taking some ownership in the horrid scam that you just fell victim to. When purchasing the pots, the contract is binding 3 days after signing for them, which is wayyy before you actually get the pots and pans in the mail. The customer service is more like a mob.

In particular, I spoke to Dan [845-782-5982 Extension: 24] after writing a review that he found and he spent three weeks of back and forth phone calls of trying to make me happy with the cookware and the price that I paid. Additionally, he tried to convince me that the gifts that I received were not *** (which they are). His way of trying to satisfy me (the customer) was to offer me an omelet pan or a griddle which I am sure that I am not going to get because the conversation became hostile when I was not agreeing to accept that I was not scammed. He tried to explain that people would pay $2K for the pots without the added on "vacations" and "gifts" and that the company was perfectly sustainable without the facade of getting "more for you money." I disagreed with him and he became upset and spoke over me on numerous occasions.

I am so upset with this transaction and wanted to get a refund once I realize how horrible to company is.

Unfortunately, it is not possible so that best I can do is spread the word about how much of scam. I plan to do this any time or any where I see the name "Cookworld" or "Bridal Registries" mentioned.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #968099 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer968099.