Partsgeek - I bought a A/C condenser that was $112.82

I bought a A/C condenser that was $112.82 and it includes free shipping and free return. They sent me a broken product and I contacted them about how they sent me a item that was bent and the box was all damaged, it’s not my fault that they sent it to me like that. They won’t give a return label for a broken A/C condenser that they sent me.

FruitfulRottweiler480
Damaged or defective
Review #1317542 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Rockauto - Pass the buck

Bought a AC condenser and compressor for my 95 Trans Am. both leaked within a year of fitting.

Warranty offered on one but in U.K.

so too difficult to return. Suggest they just stop selling cheap parts that aren’t fit for purpose.

EarlyCairnTerrier
Bad quality
Review #1286950 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - AC Condensor Problem

Ordered an AC condensor from rockauto, a few days later it arrived on my door step and was shocked to see the box ripped open and was poorly taped back together. I thought to myself hope the condensor isnt damaged!

I opened the box and the unit seemed fine but the ends for the high and low side were not capped and actually alittle dirty. I have done two complete AC repairs on cars and each one of the condensors were capped and pressurized and seeing the box had been ripped open and no caps on the part i was questioning the cleanliness of this part and contaminating my syatem. I called the manufacture of the condensor and he agreed with me, he stated 95% of the condensors are atleast capped when they are shipped. He also stated that you cannot flush a condensor so i really wanted to return this part now.

I called rockauto customer service and explained the issue to which he replied "SO". They are not warranting it and i have to pay to send this back and loose a customer forever. He didnt even care!!!! He said you can just flush the condensor to which i replied the company that sent this to me that your company deals with said you cant do that.

He said i was incorrect. I am more that furious about the service i received over $9 shipping. Really blows me away.

I can return anything and get full refund if you order from Amazon. F RockAuto!!!!!!!!!

Peoria, Arizona, United States #1301827

I received a A/C condenser with the wrong fitting and by the time I would pay to send it back I just used the old fitting on the new one but it cost me extra to do that and had to pay twice for the guy to install it. I won't be buying from them anymore.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1019195 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1019195.