Tehnomanija - Broken monitor sent in for fix

This store is so trash. They treat their customers as if they were animals.

A friend of mine bought herself a new monitor a few months ago but it started to have some issues a few weeks later. Ever since the monitor has been kinda broken but it didn't make it completely unusable. However, she sent it in for repair and it they said that it would take them 1-8 working days for this process. It has been 9 days and now they said that the "IT" that they sent to just received the monitor a few days ago which means that it could take another 1-4 days or maybe even more.

I have never seen such a *** company that takes 1-8 just to fix a god *** monitor, any other places they would have replaced it with a brand new one to save both the consumer's and worker's time and money cost. At least give her a back up monitor meanwhile ffs.

Read
Product
Computer Monitor
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Review #1072136 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1072136.

Woot - BUYER BEWARE - Routinely commits fraud against customers - read reviews!

RE: Order 57111913, I purchased a monitor on 11/25 and returned as it was not the monitor I ordered. It had a different stand, and most importantly different model numbers.

They sent me a similar, but significantly cheaper product than what I ordered. It was also defective, per Samsung chat agent which I have transcripts of. Woot agents repeatedly promised me a full refund for this purchase of 169.05 and I have the records to prove this. Their warehouse received the return on 12/01 and I still have not received a refund to my Amazon store credit account.

In fact, my account was charged for this purchase on 11/25 and now there is an additional pending charge (not a refund) since 12/06. Too late, I realized they do not give out a phone number for contact and there is no live chat.

You can only email them and wait, and wait, for a response. This has been the WORST online shopping experience I have ever had!

Read
Product
Computer Monitor
Reason of review
Wrong Item Sent, Refund Promised but Never Processed
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #970062 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer970062.