Rockauto - Warranty

Bad compressor need to get a replacement

InternalSiberianTiger
Damaged or defective
Review #1360910 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - Card products suck

I purchaed relacement ac parts 2 years ago from carid. 2 years later the compressor seized.

The company sent replacements a few weeks ago. Whem.they were installed my mechanic saif the new replacement compressor from Denzo was damaged as it was leaking.

Now i must pay 3u5 to have it replaced. This company and its products suck so.avoid at all costs.

StridentAntelope
Damaged or defective
Review #1353149 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Rockauto - Not satisfied with a ac compressor I purchased last than 1 a

I purchased an ac compressor less than a year ago for my 2007 Toyota Camry and now the compressor is not working properly and I want to know if this compressor is under warranty.

FreeServal
Bad quality
Review #1313081 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Pissed

I just bought a AC compressor from you and it went out less than a month

TinyCheetah
Bad quality
Review #1278585 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.2

Rockauto - Broken parts

I ordered an AC compressor kit for my 2002 Chrysler Town and Country. After installing it and running it all winter long it never function properly it never got cool unless you are driving at an idle it would go hot I don't think I was sent the heavy duty compressor for the dual-zone AC or the rebuild that I was sent was so cheap that it burnt up trying to push that much freon through so I do not have receipts from the flush from last year but the compressor has failed miserably where I had to replace it with a junker just to drive my car that cost me 80 bucks if you can replace it for me

FaithfulMongoose
Bad quality
Review #1271836 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Rockauto - Air conditioner compressor kit ,copresserquit working

Compressure worked one week,not working now

FrontMaltese
Bad quality
Review #1255501 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Rockauto - Ordered a part and it’s bad

I ordered an ac for my 2002 Ford Explorer sports trac I am NOT HAPPY the part is faulty part GPD 6511449 the pulley is wobbley and the compressor is skipping brand new ac it’s faulty I want one brand new or my money back

BleakStarfish
I didn’t like
Bad ac
Not as described
Review #1248843 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Ac compressor

I purchased a ac compressor for my 1991 BMW 735 i and Rock Auto sent me the wrong one when i contacted them for a return Rock Auto told me the item didnt have a warranty for return i told Rock Auto that i never used the part

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1093071 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1093071.
2.0

Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging

I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks.

I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although they processed the credit, since I don't believe in three chances, they didn't want the part back and they didn't want to see the photos of the condition of these compressors???? What is wrong with you people?

This was a part from LKQ thru Automotix...supposedly they sell "High Quality Parts". That is obviously not so. I hope I get my credit soon.

My mechanic is getting me another AC compressor and will hopefully have it working and running by next week. I will never buy another part from LKQ or Automotix.

Bad Quality and Damaged
Loss
Review #1091371 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1091371.

Other Company - Murray compressor strikes again.

I quite using murry compressors 25 years ago, to many failures returning to my shop. Fast forward to 6/6/17,i broke down and bought ine from oreilly auto for our shop truck.

Truck has 400k on original comp before seal failed so we changed everything to ensure trouble free AC.

It ran 35 minutes and reed valve in the compressor failed. Ok

Damaged or defective
Review #1066690 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1066690.