I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top producer in this company and if I followed him I would make a lot of money. I ended up signing in and put over 30 people in front of him and he could not sign up anybody. In fact I noticed he was SEXIST towards the woman I put him in front of. My friends could not stand him. I then found out he took my money, which was $500 and never signed me up in the company I though I was in. HE KEPT MY MONEY. He also told me that if I gave him more money he would give me the secrets to success and then I found out he was telling everyone this and was collecting from so many people. I then found out his entire group was given to him and he never built anything. How can a person who has never built anything give you secrets? Luckily I stopped myself from giving him another penny but he BURNED a lot of people. The reason I know this is because I went and found people that were his former uplines and they told me he was one of the worst reps they ever had. LAZY, MISLEAD PEOPLE, SHADY, CONSTANTLY LIES, CONTINUOUSLY DEFAMES OTHERS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BETTER.

His name is MIKE RASCON. Beware this SCAM ARTIST. He also goes by MICHAELS LOANS. I guess the word LOAN says it all.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Pyramid schemes or "network marketing" is never a business "opportunity"

He looks shady A F.

Just looking at that guy I wouldn't give him 5 bucks ;)

You are so gullible.

I have invisible gold you might like to buy...only half the price i paid for it....it's getting a bit heavy to carry around....what do ya say?

Buy a few kilos?

Lol seriously????

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #911271

lol

flippette
to notgivingit Springfield, Missouri, United States #947122

I was JUST About to type that! Lol!