Completely mislead me. Not even a leader.

1706 of 8728 Other Company reviews

I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top producer in this company and if I followed him I would make a lot of money. I ended up signing in and put over 30 people in front of him and he could not sign up anybody. In fact I noticed he was SEXIST towards the woman I put him in front of. My friends could not stand him. I then found out he took my money, which was $500 and never signed me up in the company I though I was in. HE KEPT MY MONEY. He also told me that if I gave him more money he would give me the secrets to success and then I found out he was telling everyone this and was collecting from so many people. I then found out his entire group was given to him and he never built anything. How can a person who has never built anything give you secrets? Luckily I stopped myself from giving him another penny but he BURNED a lot of people. The reason I know this is because I went and found people that were his former uplines and they told me he was one of the worst reps they ever had. LAZY, MISLEAD PEOPLE, SHADY, CONSTANTLY LIES, CONTINUOUSLY DEFAMES OTHERS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BETTER.

His name is MIKE RASCON. Beware this SCAM ARTIST. He also goes by MICHAELS LOANS. I guess the word LOAN says it all.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1706 of 8728 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 30 #1152188

Pyramid schemes or "network marketing" is never a business "opportunity"

1 0 Reply

Oct 15, 2015 #1048927

He looks shady A F.

2 0 Reply
tom

Jul 25, 2015 #1011840

Just looking at that guy I wouldn't give him 5 bucks ;)

3 0 Reply

Jul 20, 2015 #1009995

You are so gullible.

4 0 Reply
lolololollol

Mar 21, 2015 #961761

I have invisible gold you might like to buy...only half the price i paid for it....it's getting a bit heavy to carry around. ...what do ya say? Buy a few kilos?
Lol seriously? ???

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×