To who it concerns.It has passed a month when I had a very serious fall.

Al my body and other visitors helped me to stand up and took to a place where I can sit and other visitor bought me a water bottle. I wrote you about what happened and your prompt answer about you will analyze my question and you sent a reference number GC1077402. My party was of six people. The tickets were bought by internet.

I tried many times to ask what happened because I just asked for our two days package and when we arrived that day we read about the Halloween party and those were bought in the entrance. You are blocking my mails because you have al my personal information and my complaint. I just asked for a very educated way that I just want my refund for all my party. Finally I called and a very rude woman and she asked me to send photos of the tickets.

Come on! When we cleaned my parents flat we put everything in the trash. Then she asked me to check in the travel agency agency!! Internet!!

Well I think you must be fair. Now I feel disappointed, sad and very upset. You already have my complaint. You don't even offered me a wheelchair.

Maybe that would be an option or a doctor revision. But nothing! I have only my word and I will send photos. I had a serious problem with my right leg and my hand.

I hope you answer me and not write or call to the call center it's a fake. I'm just asking for all the tickets we bought for nothing. I'm sending my injuries by photo.

I hope that by this way and reference number of mail complaint center you can answer me.Regards, Malu Alvarez

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments