Regal Cinemas - Neverending Commercials

A friend and I went to see a movie and the commercials felt neverending. We paid $11 each for tickets and it feels like we paid to watch commercials rather than a movie.

The showtime was 9:35 pm and commercials were still running for over an hour. Regal Cinemas need to cut all the commercials and show movies that people pay to see.

Bad quality
Review #1483586 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1483586.

Directv - AMC’s disturbing TWD commercial...

We have been watching the Hallmark movies and Barn Builders to get our minds away from stressful events in our lives. We have been bombarded by the very disturbing AMC commercial for The Walking Dead sewing and putting another persons skin on their face.

My Mother has cable and we were watching the Hallmark channel at the same time we were on the phone.

I said there is that commercial that I was telling you about. She had a gold bond commercial on.

It was then that I realized that it was Directv allowing all of our channels to be over taken by this disturbing and over the top inappropriate commercial.

I will cancel my 20 year contract with directv if I keep seeing this stupid commercial! Beyond mad!

Bad quality
Review #1468522 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1468522.

Other Company - Licopene sucks

sick and tired of those commercials. they are enough to make me sick. day after day 167 times in one day cannot watch tv without seeing it .

Bad quality
Review #1457687 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1457687.

Sling Tv - Slinger's ads intrusive

The honchos at Slingers do not care how they advertise nor do they respect their audience. I do not believe they read comments or complaints.

This is an Sad example of the corporate greed that is rampant in our society and world. : Sarcastic Sarcastic Sarcastic

Bad quality
Review #1413360 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1413360.

Sling Tv - Your Commercials--Really?

I don't have sling, although I think it is a viable and certainly a reasonably priced alternative to cable,. But the commercials are so suggestive and in such poor taste that I would not consider using your product.

Surely you can do better than that! Fire your advertising company and change your approach. You can win over new customers without using sexual innuendo for a programming service. Since I really don't care to come up with 50 more words for this review, I will just say it again.

Your commercials are so suggestive and in such poor taste that I would not consider using your product. Surely you can do better than that!

Read

I agree, the implication behind it very obvious and the voices on the actors are very annoying. I do not have Sling, have a cable company that may be more expensive but at least they do not insult my intelligence.

I have a rule, if I do not like any commercial for any products, I simply do not purchase the products. Have you ever seen the Charmin commercials, they are just as ridiculous.

Seems like the well known products I use do not need commercials to push their products. The inferior ones need to advertise.

Bad commercials.
Preferred solution
New commercials.
Review #1409893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1409893.

Cbs Tv - Macy's Thanksgiving day parade

Less talking, more letting us watch the parade! We are wanting to watch the people in the parade not the actors and actresses! Also less commercials!

Bad quality
Review #1405793 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1405793.

Sling TV nasty suggestive commercials

Thanks from all parents with Children who have to explain your thoughtless stupid commercials to their kids.

DailyCapybara
Bad quality
Review #1389254 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Hallmark Channel - Love the movies

I absolutely love all the movies and series. My one and only complaint is the massive amount of commercials. Would pay as a channel like HBO or Cinemax if I could do no commercials.

TraumaticSeaOtter
Bad quality
Review #1386040 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Amc Theatres - No Truth In Ads

AMC STUBS A-list, up to 3 movies a week so 12 movies a month for $19.99 is advertised, ada say it as instantly available, however you cannot enroll at a theater. Instead you must enroll online, but the website is not functional, after entering all info you get only "unknown error". The staff at cinema say many people try to sign up, but never with success.

Read

I am a stubs member and I have had my share of problems with the amc stubs either they can't find the membership or they act like they don't care the employees who work r rude not pleasant to the customers especially the gentleman who runs the box office he comes across very bitter and acts Like he doesn't care

PaltrySwan
Not as described
Review #1380158 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Hgtv - Jonathan Scott - Fake News

Recently, Jonathan Scott was hired by, in my opinion, a disreputable and ruthless firm to go on TV and spout off how everyone in Nevada should vote for Question 3. Jonathan does not live in Nevada, nor does he know the facts about question 3, and clearly will do/say anything for a buck.

Question 3 WILL raise the cost of electricity for ALL homeowners. Really, Jonathan? Is that what you want?

Do you want Nevadans to have 40% higher rates like YOU do in California? Never watching your show again and hope no one else does.

Bad quality
Review #1370393 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1370393.