2.4

Light In The Box - Dress Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't zipper the dress-up. Contact them by email an explain to them I would like to even exchange, they lied and said I bought a dress that was made to order.

That was not true in states that the dress I order is a size 16 wide, a customized dress, that I couldn't return. So I have been blowing up their email for a return or an exchange. Before I knew this would be a issue with the dress I order 2 more dresses In a larger size than the 16 wide so I know it would fit. Been reading the negative complaints this website is a scam so what I did was order my dresses to PayPal mind you the dress is beautiful but is too small can you zip it up.

Hopefully I will get my money back through PayPal. We will see.will never from them they are paying to give a positive report when is a negative report they are not true to what the advertise

Read

Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1203465

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed. Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details. The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.

Product
Coctail Dress
Reason of review
Not as described
Review #906366 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer906366.

Light In The Box - Buyer Beware

I purchased a dress from this company. I opened the bag and it had a horrible odor. I let it air out for a few days and tried it on and it did not fit and didn't match the picture on the website. I contacted them and they informed me that I could not return it.

I have never done business with any online company that won't let you return something or at least only on rare occasions. They finally acquiesced and gave me a refund.

This company does not conduct business in the way in which most of us our accustomed in the U.S. Firstly, you cannot get in touch with someone easily. Any emails are focused on your order and once that's closed out you have no way to reach them.

I want to close my account and there is no way of doing so. They make you go around and around in circles.

I would avoid this company at all costs.

Read

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Sorry for the trouble. This is lightinthebox customer service.

To handle your case in a more efficient way, could you please give us your order number?

Or you may also log in your lightinthebox/moniinthebox account and submit a CS support ticket for help. Here is how you can contact them: For Lightinthebox: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

For Miniinthebox: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html

Product
Coctail Dress
Reason of review
Not as described
Review #839432 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer839432.