BerryLook - Metzgerbeth252@gmail.com

I have not received a coat ordered 3 mths ago

IdealisticBison
Coat
Review #1491540 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY!!!

Got a supposed to be 3X size coat can't even get my arms in it the second item never even showed up. I think a class action law suit is in order to stop this.

I tried through my bank and paypal and neither where any help at all. We need to put these thieves out of business once and for all!

You can reach me at heymoe3@comcast.net the more people we have the more power we have to reach out to an attorney to end them once and for all from stealing from anyone else. I am very serious about taking this on if you wish to join me please contact me.

Jane

HarmoniousJackRussel345
I didn’t like
Wrong sized not getting an item and no way to contact
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1489005 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - Scam and cannot contact anyone

I ordered a coat the coat was too small,, they had the nerves to tell me to give the coat to a friend or relative and they would replacement $7, $9 dollars back into my account the next order. the coat was $59 and I can't get in touch with anyone for a refund.

Not as described
Review #1475033 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1475033.

Cathybuy - Can't get any response from you

I need to return this coat!!!

Coat
Review #1473500 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1473500.

Wish - Return and refund

I received the coat I ordered - unfortunately it is too big. I cannot find out how I return this order - ie.

the return address, etc. And how to I make a photo and sent you the same.

ThoroughNeanderthal
Want to return it - can
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1466663 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.3

Cathybuy - RETURN for Rachel Young

The coat did not fit, i just want to return the product for a Refund.

EuphoricMorayEel
I didn’t like
Army green long sleeve coat did not fit me
Full refund
Review #1460398 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - Coat is too small need to return but they ask for the OrderSn. Where do I find that?

Cathybuy took over a month to send my order, then the coat was way too small.

There is no telephone number for Customer Service agents, and there need to be a valid return address with confirmation that they receive the returned item. The BBB need to investigate this online-only company before allowing them to advertise and do business in the USA.

Read

I have the same issue as the coat I ordered is too small. I had to pay for it to be shipped back to a Mrs.

Jimmy in California. I emailed cathybuy and they sent me an return address. It's been a few days now. I just received a email to send proof of my return delivery, and I did.

Hopefully I will get my refund back soon.

You should email them for your order # or look on your verification of purchase email for the order # and the shipping#. Hope this helps

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1459845 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1459845.

Cathybuy - Total refund or exchange for bigger size

Ordered large coat was very very small not true to size sent it back for larger one received reply that I will be given $5.00 refund I spent almost $30.00 I want full refund or send me a larger size pls call to advise at 909 751-5332

SqueamishLabradorRetriever414
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1459321 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - Horrible

Dont shop on this site... The clothes and coat i bought was for a midget was suppose to be plus sixe 3x.. And it took over a month to arrived....never ever again...fake advertising

Read

everything i got was trash never order wrong size and color cheap and a waste of my money i call no one pick up email no one reply notting look as the pictures i order a green top got a blue one 3 sizes to small the coat i can wear when 100 out side that how cheap it was

Not as described
Review #1458107 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1458107.
2.5

Wish - Most things don't work or there're the wrong size.

In the last 3 months most of the items I've ordered have either been the wrong size or just plain didn't work.

smart phone didn't work.

Winter coat zipper broke after 3 weeks.

Winter pants 3 sizes too small.

Heated vest didn't heat and was 3 sizes too small.

On their support page it's impossible for me to upload a picture of these items to get my money returned , no picture, no contact to customer support and no money returned.

TwoJackdaw386
Tags
  • Lousey Customer Service
I liked
Products and their reasonable prices
I didn’t like
Boilerplate and robotic responses to emails no solutions, Some items are very low quality
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1457320 is a subjective opinion of poster.