Fashionmia - It's March 2019 they charged my account in August 2018 Still Don't the Clothes or a Credit on my Card!

I was going on a cruise and wanted the clothes for this special anniversary trip. Didn't get the clothes ever and they never credited back my account!

I just ate $205.45 and don't know if my credit card company can even help me. I believe with all the bad reviews this company is a racket and you should not order clothes from them!

VividBorderCollie278
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1495340 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - My order has not been delivered

I ordered as a guest I have not received my order I ordered February 25th 2019 my email address is fregosoirene254@gmail.com my order number is 218190223175

TrivialHaddock
Clothing
Review #1491718 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Amo vestire Rosegal

Compro su Rosegal da alcuni mesi, per la precisione da novembre, ho acquistato molte scarpe e abiti e maglie, anche make-up. Sono molto soddisfatta di ogni acquisto fatto, le taglie sono comode e di buona fattura.

Sono felice abbiano le plus size perchè nei negozi trovavo solo roba non giovanile invece su Rosegal posso vestirmi alla moda anche se sono una taglia over. Le scarpe sono comode, ben fatte e durevoli.

Il make-up ottimo e i prezzi imbattibili. Il sito è colorato e ricco di opzioni, l'esperienza di shopping è stata divertente.

Ramona Allegri
Tags
I liked
Prezzi imbattibili, Ottimi prodotti
Good quality
Review #1489899 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Drapers And Damons - Damons and compa

They are lying. I would never sign up for a VIP PROGRAM.

i ordered a couple of items and they were average and I sent one back. How sneaky of you. I read on the reviews that you snagged others. We can go to the BBB and small claims court if you do not remove those charges.

How can you be so crooked?

My son has over 4000 friends on FACEBOOK, SO WE WILL PUT YOUR GIMMICK ON THERE. I will also put it out to 13,000 folks on next door.com that you create extra bills for folks.

I am sure the damage I can do to your company will far exceed $150.00.You are blocked on my account and I will warn thousands of folks to never use your company. Shame on you!

Char Hostetlr

Clothing
Review #1487895 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1487895.

Once Upon A Child - If your selling take 98 percent cut

Well if compare surcharge usually 35-45 percent, dont forget u have sales tax 6% then factor pennies pay per 1,000 merchandise so only expect about 1.40-1.80 pay out book, clothes probably pay roughly 1% worth .50-1.50 name brand clothing.

Pricing issue
Review #1486393 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1486393.

Wish - Refund or bigger size

I ordered in December three items. They came and I sent them back. I have sent emails, talked to a robot many many times, and have gotten no where....

SimplisticPlatypus918
Clothing
Review #1484250 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rosegal - They don’t contact you back

They never called or text back how to return my outfit so I returned it I never got any new ones that I had asked all my money back I would’ve never use them again

Read

When ordering from a site with such "inexpensive" (albeit cheap) clothes, I always check sites like this to see what the majority say. Even when ordering from Amazon, I make sure that my measurements jibe with what's on their site. A USA 10 can be a 2X in Asian sizes.

Rada

Dear Customer, Please note that we at Rosegal can be contacted by our Support Center, Live Chat or phone number, 24 hours a day. 1-202-318-2470 (For US Customers) 001-202-318-2470 (For Other Customers) For all customers, please note that our phonelines are available 24/7.

Please do not believe any other phone numbers claiming to be Rosegal, and hang up immediately if you suspect something is wrong. We will never ask our customers for credit card details over the phone. If you have any queries regarding this please contact our Support Center.

In order to solve your issue efficiently,could you please give us the order number? We look forward to hearing from you soon. Rosegal Customer Service Team

GorgeousHowlerMonkey
Clothing
Review #1482086 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Once Upon A Child - Watch out free pay

They refuse pay items after they want buy items ever heard trade defecit 92 page federal indictment being filed

Clothing
Review #1479797 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1479797.
5.0

Rosegal - Best shop cite ever

I am satisfied with the good treatment of the employees, also the good quality of products are not too expensive about the quality

SplendidBinturong634
Clothing
Review #1476127 is a subjective opinion of poster.

8banana - Return policy

So I placed an order with a banana it took five and a half weeks to get the order. On the website it says 7 to 12 Days.

My first complained. My second complaint the item I received was too small. They're size chart is not correct so be very very careful there sizes run extremely small. I tried to return the item had a lot of trouble with customer service getting back .

Only to find out that I am responsible for shipping it back to them. It's extremely expensive to ship back to China.

I feel as though their size chart was incorrect there for it it's not my fault. Would I order from them again no

DecentBologneseDog526
Clothing
Review #1474528 is a subjective opinion of poster.