Newark, New Jersey

Clarence 'Chyl' Durden, a closeted ***, has stolen thousands of dollars of video and recording equipment that he uses in his unlicensed studio out of his Newark, New Jersey home.

Mr. Durden, who was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder has already been reported and blacklisted by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SoundExchange, so no material affiliated with him will be played.

Mr. Durden, due to his mental illness and paranoid behavior should be considered dangerous. Police have been notified. Mr. Durden also works at a local New Jersey Hospital. The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs has also been notified, so they can perform a investigation regarding a felon working within the hospital system.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company Oil Change Review Other Company "Went in for oil change. My first visit to this dealership service department. Not even six hours later, I'm in pep boys for an emergency oil change because oil is..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more