Newark, New Jersey

Clarence 'Chyl' Durden, a closeted ***, has stolen thousands of dollars of video and recording equipment that he uses in his unlicensed studio out of his Newark, New Jersey home.

Mr. Durden, who was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder has already been reported and blacklisted by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SoundExchange, so no material affiliated with him will be played.

Mr. Durden, due to his mental illness and paranoid behavior should be considered dangerous. Police have been notified. Mr. Durden also works at a local New Jersey Hospital. The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs has also been notified, so they can perform a investigation regarding a felon working within the hospital system.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani Other Company "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..." Read more Other Company - Capital Platforms Capital Protected Investment Review Other Company "I had a financial advisor called Mr. John Thornton (Irish), working for a company in Malaysia called Capital Platforms, where he invested my life's savings. Through an elaborate scam, even..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more