Haband - *** off

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY PEOPLE DONT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. THE WORKERS ARE EITHER STUPID OR ON DRUGS.

I BROUGHT A FIBER OPTICAL XMAS TREE THE LIGHT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE I CALLED TO SEE SINCE THE LIGHT DOESNT WORK AND IT CANT BE REPLACE IS THERE A BASE I CAN BUY FOR IT? THE REP I SPOKE TO 2 OF THEM SAME STUPID ANSWER. I CANT REPLACE THE PRODUCT WTH I DIDNT AKS TO REPLACE IT ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS THERE A BASE I COULD BUY FOR IT SINCE THERE THE ONES THAT SOLD ME THIS PRODUCT. THEY JUST

I am NOT trying to return this product.

Im trying to see if I can BUY a base for it since the light blew out and you cant replace the bulb.

They have STUPID employess there either hard of hearing IM NOT RETURNING I NEVER ask I just wanted a base. The one rep told me to take a 34.99 product to a electrian are they STUPID

TediousDalmatian803
Poor customer service
Review #1427343 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ASA Internet - I think they should have part numbers instead of asking me t

When I first bought the tree now they're asking me to take pictures so they can see what I'm talking about which was extremely hard for me to do because I'm not a computer Whiz

Poor customer service
Review #1219109 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1219109.

QVC - Bethlehem lighted products

Started buying the hanging baskets thst were lit, then the battery powered light strands. Baskets started turning off and on on thrir own.

Went to check batteries and the plastic clip that held box together broke off! Had to tape it together with masking tape (what a festive look) and it still did not work correctly! Too late to return. I think it worked for 2 months.

The icing on the cake was the flocked Christmas tree I bought 2 yrs ago. Worked well the first year, although the flocking fell off and my cats ate it and got ill !! This year, the tree would not light up at all ! My husband had to take the tree apart and completely rewire the inside if the pole !!!

No more Bethlehem products for me. Oh they talk the big talk, but they dont deliver.

I bought single window candles from Big Lots and they far surpass BL quality!!! BUYER BEWARE...PLEASE!!

Bad quality
Review #1198213 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1198213.

Stoneberry - Bad experience

I ordered a Christmas tree which was $59.99 I decided I did not want it it was too small for what I needed it for I returned it paying $19.99 for it to be returned to the company weeks later I received a bill for $17.99 I called to find out why did I have a bill I was told that the $17.99 what's for them send it to me bad business I would never ever order from this company again paid almost the amount that it cost in return fees never again

mgcmcconico_55
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1178127 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Hobby Lobby - Christmas Tree Poor Quality

I had purchased a $400 Christmas Tree at Hobby Lobby in December, 2014. After only 2 Christmas's, the bottom of the tree wouldn't light.

Tried every bulb, nothing worked. Contacted Hobby Lobby and was informed to contact the manufacturer. Advised the Manufacturer of the problem but didn't have a receipt for purchase. Purchased with gift cards from family (gift) members, so there are no copies of the actual cards of purchase.

The box and its paperwork included with the tree actually state the year and place of purchase (Hobby Lobby, 2014). The box clearly states a 3 year warranty on the tree and lights.

Didn't matter to Hobby Lobby or the Manufacturer - no copies of gift cards so NO REPLACEMENT. I didn't want a refund, just another tree, but the final comment from HL was, if you can't provide proof of the gift cards used in 2014, we can't help you!

dnolan
Tags
  • Poor Quality Christmas Trees
I didn’t like
Lack of care and common sense
Loss
Preferred solution
Replace the tree - it's in stock and available
Review #1175405 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Christmas Central - BUYERS BEWARE, DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Do not do business with this company. They do not guarantee or warranty the products they manufacture; and therefore if the item you purchase stops working after their 7 day return policy, THEY WILL NOT REFUND OR REPLACE THE ITEM TO INCLUDE DEFECTIVE ITEMS.

This just happened to me. I ordered 2 blue LED cone Christamas Tree to place outside my home Christmas 2017. The order was place November 22, 2017 and they said I received it December 1, 2017 when I actually received it December 6, 2017. One immediately stop working.

After several attempts to reach them to included leaving voicemails I finally was able to reach a person but it was outside of their 7 day policy. As a result, they refused to help me. They said I should have contacted them within the 7 days. UM, hello...

I did try to contact you within the 7 days but your company does not know how to return calls.

The tree cost approximately $125 which I will never get back. Its to bad that companies like this don't care about their customers or reputation.

cloryssa.808
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1168854 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.9

Giant Eagle - Christmas Tree

My husband and I are in our mid 60s. We have always had a live tree.

About 5 years ago we started buying our $19.99 tree from Market District. So easy. Smells so good. This year the stand they had it in had no way of getting water.

I was just taking it down and it was so dry it actually crumbled. No good smell this year. I usually kept mine and decorated it for Valentine’s Day.

Sooo disappointed. Next year will check the stand first.

Read

Valentines Day, seriously? And your upset because.....?

Bad quality
Review #1161122 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1161122.

Hobby Lobby - Warranty not honored on expensive Christmas tree

Called Hobby Lobby about their 3 year warranty on their Christmas tree for both tree and lights and was informed that the local store will only honor a warranty for 90 days, and thereafter, you must deal with the manufacturer. I contacted the Manufacturer to file a claim for a tree replacement on December 7th and was told to send pictures of the tree, the box, and any other documents, including a receipt.

The tree was purchased as a gift with gift cards, so no receipt is available. I continued to communicate with the Manufacturer, sending pictures of the tree, the document inside the box showing that it is a 2014 tree from Hobby Lobby, and pictures of the original box showing all ID numbers of the tree and place of purchase and year of tree. The Manufacturer will not exchange the tree without the original receipt nor acknowledge that it is their tree, it is a 2014 tree purchased from Hobby Lobby, and that the identity of the gift cards used for purchase cannot be provided. The local store will not assist in this exchange at all.

This tree cost nearly $400.00 and the lights burn out in 3 years?

Will not do any business with Hobby Lobby again! Multiple other complaints on various websites about Hobby Lobby's Christmas trees with non-functioning lights - just Google to search for these complaints!

Loss
Preferred solution
Exchange the tree for a new one
Review #1148311 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1148311.
Featured
2.9

Shop Your Way - Rotating Christmas tree that will not rotate

I ordered a Christmas tree on line Nov 23 arrived Nov 25. I set tree up & decorated it was beautiful.

Dec 8, the tree started tilting as it rotated shaking the decorations on the tree as if it were going to fall. I called Shop Your Way customer Service, got switched around several times to people I could not understand. All kept insisting I undecorate my tree take it to UPS with it being two weeks to Christmas. Their final offer was to give me $7.00 in points for a tree that cost $ 134.99.

Horrible so called customer service! Kept talking over top of me.

Now in order to get a tree that works two weeks before Christmas and get it decorated again. *** poor customer service.

Damaged or defective
Review #1146281 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1146281.
5.0

UCP International - Best Tree Ever - Would like another, maybe bigger!

I purchased the "J" 7.5 foot Lighted Green Plastic Pine Tree from Hobby Lobby in December 2005. I kept the portion of the box with the description (where I got the above information), the receipt, and the warranty.

It is the best tree ever owned. People have felt the needles and still thought it was a real tree. l have found no others compatible. Only the past two years did portions of the lights go out.

It is 12 years old. We added store bought lights to the areas without lights. The original lights that came with the tree match the limb and needle color perfectly. Store bought lights don't match but serve the purpose.

I would buy another tree from this manufacturer if the quality is the same and if I can find a retailer that sells them. I found this site searching for sellers of UCP trees.

Tags
  • Ucp Prelit Christmas Tree
I liked
I didn’t like
Not finding information on where i can purchase ucp products
Good quality
Review #1144823 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1144823.