Denver, Colorado

Chris Peterson approached us through Linkedin as we work in the drug and alcohol addiction space. He wanted to sell us leads. He said he had clients in the treatment space, and his offer sounded good, so we moved forward. We had a contract signed for $2,975 for a set number of phone calls, within a set period of time. Contractually, if he did not deliver the number of calls, a refund was to be given within 3 days. That was three weeks ago.

We have made every attempt to contact Chris Peterson to resolve this issue without having to do this, but he is unresponsive. He did reply to one email saying he was sending the payment over to us. When I asked him for proof of ACH he went dark. Then, a few weeks later, after I had sent a Breach of Contract Notice, he messaged me on Linkedin. I tell him what is happening next, from a legal side, and he told me he sent it and the banks messed up. I said, okay, send me proof you sent the money and ill drop the legal stuff and we can find it through the banks. Again, he went dark.

Currently, we are taking him to court for the owed amount of money. I highly recommend staying away from this scam artist. Not only did he not deliver on anything he said, but he stole our $2,975, fed us lines of garbage, and now doesn't have the guts to own up to it.

If you get an email from Chris Peterson, stay away!

Review about: Lead Generation Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Did not refund what is owed. / $2975
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I can validate this as this same exact thing happened to us. Stay away from Chris Peterson, he is a lying cheat.