Chris Peterson Lead Generation Scam

252 of 8736 Other Company reviews

Chris Peterson approached us through Linkedin as we work in the drug and alcohol addiction space. He wanted to sell us leads. He said he had clients in the treatment space, and his offer sounded good, so we moved forward. We had a contract signed for $2,975 for a set number of phone calls, within a set period of time. Contractually, if he did not deliver the number of calls, a refund was to be given within 3 days. That was three weeks ago.

We have made every attempt to contact Chris Peterson to resolve this issue without having to do this, but he is unresponsive. He did reply to one email saying he was sending the payment over to us. When I asked him for proof of ACH he went dark. Then, a few weeks later, after I had sent a Breach of Contract Notice, he messaged me on Linkedin. I tell him what is happening next, from a legal side, and he told me he sent it and the banks messed up. I said, okay, send me proof you sent the money and ill drop the legal stuff and we can find it through the banks. Again, he went dark.

Currently, we are taking him to court for the owed amount of money. I highly recommend staying away from this scam artist. Not only did he not deliver on anything he said, but he stole our $2,975, fed us lines of garbage, and now doesn't have the guts to own up to it.

If you get an email from Chris Peterson, stay away!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Did not refund what is owed.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lead Generation Services
Review category
Professional Services
review #807629 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
252 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 20 #1175589

I can validate this as this same exact thing happened to us. Stay away from Chris Peterson, he is a lying cheat.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.