I ordered 230$ worth of stuff from china clothing mart. I kept contacting them for shipment information but they never answered.

I opened a dispute on PayPal. No response from the company so I escalated it to a claim. As soon as I did that they shipped a package and provided pay pal the shipment information. I ordered 6 shoes and 2 shirts but I received one men's shirt that was never ordered.

Since they shipped it to me PayPal decided it in favour of the company. It's a fraud. Both these companies are owned by one owner.

I had a similar experience with Yeyemall. Don't fall for the Chinese online shopping.

Comments

I'm from Brazil, this site is being used for fraud, ie, the product is

bought, paid for and not delivered. I believe that many users

are being victims of this scam. I wonder what provides may be

taken to stop it. Thanks for the help which dispenses, I'm

waiting for a response. If you need to send documents to prove

the occurrence, please enter an e-mail. This is the fourth time I

try to help and you do not respond. Please have consideration,

answering something, even if it is not, thanks.

I also ordered from china clothing mart and also never got an answer on shipping . I have open a claim on PayPal they then sent shipping information to paypal .

I receive the order today but instead of the 2 pair is shoes I ordered I got a huge pair of denim shorts I never ordered. Now waiting for PayPal to make a decision.