3.0

The Swiss Colony - Moldy Cheese

I ordered a $39.95 meat and cheese gift pack. The cheese was moldy. I had to rush out to the store and get something else for my son.

EllipticalSawfish665
I didn’t like
Moldy cheese
Damaged or defective
Loss
Full refund
Review #1431982 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Costco - Past due food - cheese

I found past due cheese on September 9th 2018. The cheese due date was August 13th 2018.

When I informed Costco employees, I was told it was not the due date but the manufacturing date. So I did show them that was not true by comparing 2 packages of the same cheese with one having the date of October 8th 2018.

How this could be made in October when we are in September?

They said they were misinformed.... and apparently went to remove them.

I took the time to take picture of the 2 for proof and checked out with the non past due.

Apparently they did not think about their "short" reply or just tried to scam us

Read

You are foolish and stupid though. First off, its *** cheese.

Literally fermented and curdled milk exposed to bacteria. Second of all the two cheeses are not the same, and they’re not expired! Those ARE manufacturing dates!

Look at the lot batch code right below the date-they’re made from two different batches! Even if it was expired, that cheese is sealed airtight, and wouldn’t start to go bad until air touched it.

Do you spend your time looking for past due foodstuff just like I spend time on this website looking for foolish posts?

RitzyHare
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
stop taking customers for stupid and non-educated people
Review #1354946 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.6

Williams Sonoma - Warm cheese delivered

I ordered a French cheese selection (3) online and it was delivered warm, with the dry ice completely melted. One of the cheeses was moldy!

I called WS to complain and they sent another one free.

Unfortunately, this box arrived warm, as well, with no dry ice to keep it cool. DO NOT ORDER cheese from Williams Sonoma.

PetiteFurSeal
Bad quality
Review #1303079 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Giant Food Stores - More expired food

Was at the Temple, PA Giant 1/7/18. 9 times out 10 when I go there I see out dated spoiled food.

This time it was way out dated store brand monteray jack cheese that had an expiration date of Sept 8, 2017!!! I love Giant but this store is going down hill fast

4320 N 5th Street Hwy, Temple, PA 19560, USA
Bad quality
Review #1164279 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1164279.
1.3

The Swiss Colony - Stale old xheese

I spent 200 on cheese and meat. I took one of the 3 pound cheeses to a new years party.

It qas absolutely disgusti g. It was old and gross. Also very expensive. I should have bought cabot cheese at costco.

We had to toss it . What a rip off

Read

Hello, We are so sorry to hear this. We never want to let a customer down with our products.

Please send us an email referencing this post to socialcs@sccompanies.com and include your contact information so we can look into your order and make this right.

We hope to hear from you soon. Swiss Colony Customer Service Team

I know I tried them before a few times and pissed me off too!- its too little for too much!- the prices are too expensive! And the billing is terrible!- and could ruin your credit!

Its not worth it! Stay away!

Swiss colony is bad Biz and their advertisings about how much u can charge up to like over or up to 200$ or more and pay back later! Don't believe it!- its all a lie!

@pqn007

Hi Pqn007, we are sorry to hear you had troubles. All of our orders are subject to the final credit approval.

If there is anything further we can do to make this right we would be happy to help. Just email us your contact information and reference this post to socialcs@sccompanies.com and we will look into your orders/account.

Have a great day.

Swiss Colony Customer Service Team

Lferrier
Bad quality
Review #1160148 is a subjective opinion of poster.

The Swiss Colony - Damaged Product

I received severely damaged cheese cups. Don’t believe these cups could have been crushed so severely in the mail.

Damaged or defective
Review #1150300 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1150300.
3.4

Costco rep lied/misrepresented organic options available

We had a COSTCO representative come to my workplace to offer "great deals and discounts" to sign up right then and there. I was sick of SAM's dropping organics left and right, so decided to sign up for $60, because the rep said they (COSTCO) were 80% organic and "RANKED RIGHT UP THERE WITH WHOLE FOODS".

I got a neat little bag of non-organic samples, which I gave to the dude in the cube next to me. It had two coffee samples, 2 fruit snacks (ONE WAS ORGANIC), microwave popcorn, a pad of paper and a pen...that should've been my first clue that she lied when the 'gift bag' of an 80% organic place is only 20%! Yeah, so I went for the first time last Saturday and ZERO organic alcohol, really?!? ZERO organic cheese, AGAIN I say REALLY???

Don't get me wrong, they definitely have more organic offerings (randomly) than Sam's but to have a representative say they rank right up there with Whole Foods is a complete lie/crockofshit/misrepresentation. Not EVEN close!!! Believe me, I walked through the entire place.

The baking section paled in comparison to Sam's which was actually surprising. The only plus here is that COSTCO has organic beef AND chicken whereas Sam's only has organic beef.

Not as described
Preferred solution
Carry more organics like your rep says you have, I mean not even an organic cheddar cheese was available, VERY disappointing!
Review #1125876 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1125876.
3.4

Save A Lot - Prices

I went into Sav-A-Lot to get a few things and I noticed a sign it was for cheese 2/$5...well I got a package of it and when I got to the counter it was $5.79...the cashier called someone from dairy and he said the mozzerella was on sale not the cheddar...I told him that it didnt say that on sign....well he told me he needed to put up a sign...well they should have given it to me sale price any other store would have....

Pricing issue
Review #1105400 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1105400.
1.5

Save A Lot - Out dated food

Store 323 in Crystal river is nasty and food out of date .got cheese a month over sale date.mold on the cheese. Manager was hateful. Never going back to that store.

chuckshort18_57
Bad quality
Review #1071963 is a subjective opinion of poster.

The Swiss Colony - Disapointed expected same quality I was used to getting

I ordered some cheeses, meats and cashews around Christmas last year for my guests to snack on before Christmas dinner. When i opened the packages of cheese all of them had some mold on them.

I did not serve them to my guests I just put out the tin of cashews. My guests were not eating the cashews and when i asked why they commented that the cashews tasted stale. When I contacted Swiss Colony for a refund they told me to donate the food to a charity and get documentation for the donation and send it to them so they could refund my money.

When I told them that it was a ridiculous request since not even Charities accept food in open containers they agreed to refund my money. I have had good experiences with their Masterpiece Ham and buy it every year for my Christmas dinner but i would never buy any other items from them again.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
They refunded my money
Review #975909 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer975909.