Santander Bank - Their good at making money disappear

I’ll give the cliff notes. I checked my availabile balance before I took money out it said it deducted money from purchases I made earlier that day from the available balance not the current balance.

A couple days later I’m in the negative I haven’t made any purchases since before I took money out. I go into the bank and I’m told they don’t understand what I’m saying even though from what they said they got the situation. Also I can’t get any help cause I have no paper receipts. Well now a days no one gets paper receipts!

I know it’s my fault for trusting my bank. I still have money missing but since they can’t understand what I’m saying and I don’t have paper receipts I’m S.O.L.

Read
Product
Checking Account
Review #1485513 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1485513.

Safecart - is the biggest scam online

I still can't believe this happened. I had JUST opened up a checking account.

I took a look at it and I saw a charge from SAFECART SQPMT.COM for $19.95, RECURRING. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY. IT ALSO SAID IT USED MY CHECKCARD, SO WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THIS INFORMATION? ONLINE BANKING OR PURCHASES.

I opened the account up for online banking. I thought it would be much easier, and it would be, except for SAFECART! Now I have to go over all of my other credit cards, from years gone by to see about these "recurring charges" I am floored! I also think there's a link between them and truthfinder.

They were on there too. This was a brand new account.

I never ordered truthfinder on this account, that's why I think there's a link. CRIMINALS!

Read

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,

Checking Account
I liked
Them shut down
I didn’t like
Being ripped off by criminals
Reason of review
NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THEM
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1096230 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1096230.