Wish - Horrible!! Order items waited 30 days and they didn't work damaged and no customer service rep to speak with. Plus money is being taken off my account

Took 30 days to get items they arrived damaged and wernt all there. Tried to contact and nothing is being done. Furthermore 13.87 was taken from my credit card without my authorization

ShutFinWhale
Damaged or defective
Review #1483974 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Ioscharger - Having problems with "Rama Deals" because of their mistakes I have asked them to refund my purchases to no avail (explained below).

I have been having a lot of problems with an order I placed with the

Company ioscharger.com for the purchase of two "wireless charger receivers" for which I received a confirmation for ios Order No. 56187 on Monday July 16, 2018 (exhibit no.1), which was paid to A N & Associates FlorenceScovel on July 16, 2018 for 21.94 US CY.

As it turns out I never received notice that the items had been shipped so I got in touch with them on July 24, 2018, and asked them about the status of the shipment (exhibit no. 2).

After not getting any response from them, on October 5, 2018 I sent them an e-mail exhibit no, 3), stating that since I never got the "wireless charger receivers" and an answer from them, not only did I want the money for the order No. 56187 back, but I wanted to return the two "Phantom Wireless Chargers" which I had bought through Pay Pal on May 18 (Transaction ID. 6LR10918A333010569 for $33.45 US Cy.) under ios Order No.218600 which could not work without the charger receivers.

On October 7, 2018 I got a reply of an Abigail G. of Rama Deals (exhibit no. 4), offering me to resend the "wireless charger receivers", for which I sent her a reply saying that since all of this had taken about 5 months, I wanted my money back for the two orders and asking her to tell me where to

return the chargers

On October 8, 2018, I got an e-mail from somebody from Rama Deals asking me how I would rate the support received, for which I replied that I wanted the refunds and asking them to tell me where to return the "Phantom Wireless Chargers" (exhibit no. 5).

From then on I have had to exchange mails with about 7 or 8 different people from Rama Deals which have been giving me a run-around without giving me any type of an answer.

This has been going on and on until embedded in a mail I sent to a Emily

C. of Rama Deals on October 24, 2018 (exhibit no. 6), asking her to answer my mails, there appears on November 20, 2018 a mail from a Sarrah P. telling me, after all my explanations and proofs, in very blunt terms that :"We can no longer process a reshipment or send you return instructions to any

of your orders".

Sirs: I think that this Company is terribly irresponsible and behaves dishonestly, so I ask you to please see that they return the money they have not earned because of their very poor administration and terrible customer service.

Please tell me how I can send you all receipts and documentation.

I have reported this issue to Pay Pal at paypal@an-associates.com and expect that they have gotten in touch with you..

Saludos

Dr. Isaac Garalnick K.

Mexico City

Tel: 5601-5834

Cel: 52-55-8581-4538

igaral99@yahoo.com

LovingUmbrellabird260

I fully expect an answer from Florence Scovell since it is the company that received my payments.

LovingUmbrellabird260
I didn’t like
Attitude by not offering a solution, Attitude by not even considering my offer
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1393287 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Wish - You sent the wrong size to my order

I ordered a hoverboard charger and it came in the wrong size

GoodKingCrab
Not as described
Review #1366614 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.2

Tophatter - Defective charge card and no MicroSD Card

I recently purchased one AduroProducts Model AA-DVC300-01 dash cam DVR on TopHatter Order: 67344293. It was shipped from your supplier Hot-Deals, Metuchen, NJ 08840,

When I followed the instructions for installation I found the charging cord is defective. It needs to be replaced.

When I insert it into my car’s charge receptacle, the red light does not go on. I know the receptacle is OK as when I insert the radar detector, it works properly.

Inspection of the charging plug at one end of the charging cord shows the center piece is missing.

Also, when I purchased the dash cam, nothing was said about a MicroSD Card. I have no idea what that is nor do I have one, or know how to acquire one. Please advise.any such card.

FlagrantTortoise223
I didn’t like
Item defective
Preferred solution
Replace the defective charging cord
Review #1313806 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harbor Freight Tools - Centech battery charger

The charger started smoking & overheated the cables/connector. Battery leaked acid all over my bike & floor.

The smell was over bearing. HB gave me a different charger.

Just thought I’d let the world know not to purchase the Centech charger. It’s Junk & Dangerous

Dad

Bad quality
Review #1239522 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1239522.

Southern Telecom - The black web charger

i've bought 5 and out of the 5 one works. i need to talk to someone to tell my complanit to.

was homeless and hurt. 229 429 1290 or tajfchome369@gmail.com

tajfchome369_47
Bad quality
Review #1173057 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

MobStub - Electronics don’t work, holes in sheets

The title pretty much says it all. Phone chargers DO NOT work, & the sheets have holes. Hoping Mobstub will do the right thing.

boydshield_87
Bad quality
Review #1169069 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Missing Merchendice

I ordered a Phantom Wireless Charger on Dec 14,2017 and received it Jan 2,2018. The package says it contained a charger and a Micro USB cable.

The cable was not in the package. I have tried to contact Customer Service at 800-400-0388 every day since I got the package and all I get is a recording that the office is closed. Please call back during regular business hours 8-5 EST Monday - Friday.

Linda Matthews order #10969. 620-331-1031 SEND ME MY CABLE {{redacted}}

#1420176

THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPEN TO ME! I am disputing the charge with paypal. I have tried every other usb charger in my house and nothing works so pissed!

Not as described
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1164872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1164872.
1.8

MobStub - Nonworking charger

Ordered the QiFantasy wireless charger for Christmas. It shows light that there is power but that is it.there is no blue light.Watched YouTube videos which all said it then turns blue and charges.

Tried different connections.

It does not work and there were no directions included. Nothing in package to say what to do if there is a problem.

Damaged or defective
Review #1155596 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1155596.

MobStub - Wireless Charger

I brought a wireless charge for my son for Christmas. It's called a Fantasy wireless charger and it does not work and I would like to know how to send this back.

He plugged it into the charging station & this device does not do anything. I guess that is what you get when you order something from a company you haven't done research on. This is the first time I have ordered from this company and will probably be the last.

Please let me know how to return this item for a refund, you can send confirmation to the e-mail address below. sunrise1955@comcast.net

Read

I bought 3 of these for gifts and none of mine worked. I have sent them several messages and can't get anyone tell me how to return them.

bspina
Full refund
Review #1154996 is a subjective opinion of poster.