Update by user Mar 05, 2012

MY FOOD LOVERS CAN COST YOU A LOT MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2012

I phoned for a diet program. On taking the order, I was told that it included 30 days supplies of vitamin pills and 14 days of free counseling.

I told him I didn't want the vitamins or the counselling, but this sneaky persistent person kept saying it was free and I could cancel at any time ... the package arrived, but Christmas was happening, so I never opened the box. I had it delivered to a UPS postal delivery service as they don't deliver to US postal boxes. Two months went by, and I went to get another package ordered by my husband - Charged $11.00 for storage for the package of vitamins, never billed or informed they were coming.

My charge was $65 for the counseling in Dec., another $62.56 in January for "counselling" - which I never phoned or used - another $62.56 in February for counseling, then another $25.50 for more vitamins, which I never received. I thought these were Groupon charges before I woke up and smelled the coffee -- "no refunds, sorry -- you never phoned to cancel." DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE unless you like being ripped off.

Evidently not phoning someone being counselled is not part of the program, not is sending a bill for additional product.

Comments