The Great Escape - Theater chairs

This 3 seat piece, supposed to be leather, reclining set ended up being junk. The material is *** The top layer ended up flaking off. Very disappointed.

How can you get away with selling a product that you expect to last, and doesn’t. Bad deal on your part, but I’m stuck with a horrible piece of furniture.

Shame on you.

Patricia Charlton

PriceyStingray226
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1450268 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gardner White Furniture - The warranty company garnder white sells up isn't very good.

Stitching on furniture came apart. I've contacted warranty company 4 times over a 4 week time.

I emailed corporate about problem. Warranty company called me same day and said "She will get back with me" I don't know who "She'' is? Poor customer service. It's been a week since then and still nothing.

Never will I buy from gardner White again. I payed for warranty coverage and it's a rip off.

FunctionalAnteater941
Chair
Review #1440542 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Pepperfry - Worst product , please never prefer pepper fry

The worst online experience i ever had or will have. we ordered dinning table from pepper fry, just after one day of installation from carpenter chair got broke. Luckily by god grace my husband sitting on chair didnt get injured because of support of wall.

Immediately i raised return request , Can you imagine these pepper fry stupid customer care idiots mailed us "This is wear and tear case so cant be considered as return product.

We called these idiots multiple times and told we are ready to pay more please replace at least chairs because its not safe to sit on them.

I got the same answer from these idiots.

Can anybody make me understand how a product (furniture) can be used in one day by customer and make it fail.

What kind of disgusting policies these people have to cheat people.

It really disgraceful. I warned them i have to take juridical action, they told they know the consequences. Please if some one can suggest whom to approach. whether consumer forum would be the right place?

Its not about few bugs, its about our rights and about their FRAUD market. i really appreciate amazon and flipkart in this regard, at least they provide quality product.

AboriginalElephant581
I didn’t like
Return policy, Damage product
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1417468 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Great Furniture Deal - Very Good lounge chair at this price level

I love this chair. I have been looking for the old style web chair which no longer exists except for a very heavy one.

Although I found this on the expensive side, I bought it anyway. I have bad knees and it is high enough for me to comfortably get out of. I am short but it is good for a tall person who will easily fit. It is the lightest weight chair of this type I could find at approx.

9 lbs. I am getting straps so I can put it on my back over my shoulders.

Love it and hope it lasts for many years. Will again buy here...

FlawlessCapybara
Good quality
Review #1396069 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Great Furniture Deal - This company is a Fraud and they are Thieves

I ordered 8 Italian laquer chairs from this company and come to find out they are not a furniture company but 3rd party brokers. First of all the chairs cost me over $3200.00 in total at $250.00 of 2 per order.

When I ordered the chairs from Holly she required in payment for me to send a cashiers check to Great Furniture Deal instead of using my credit card. Never in my life has a furniture company ever deny a credit card for a purchase . I know that I have been discriminated against because of my race and to keep my money if there was a problem in the delivery. The actual furniture company is in California.

When my furniture arrived the delivery company made me aware that 2 chairs were damaged beyond repair. I called Great Furniture Deal immediately and they said to send pictures along with the invoice of damages and I did. I repeatedly kept sending the pictures as required but I was told that their system was backed up and to send it to another number. Eventually they recieved the pictures and they said that they will offer me a discount price I have said repeatedly to replace my chairs and they have refused.

I have contacted several authorities and this company has an F rating. I am calling the police as well as an attorney to file a theft report as well as a civil law suit. I have also spoken to the company in California and the person that I spoke to asked why did they not accept a credit card and that was unusual. The claims department people do not intend at all to want to solve any dispute in a righteous way of a resolution.

The owner of this company is now put on notice about their staff. If I have go to your local news I will!

I want my chairs replaced or my $750.00 Refunded! And that is not my damm smily face!

WarmheartedDobermanPinscher699
Damaged or defective
Review #1393524 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Hayneedle - Bad products

I have spent thousands at Hayneedle over last 8 months decorating a new house. I called to complain about a 100.00 umbrella stand that’s broken that I bought 5 months ago and was told that they don’t have parts to fix and warranty was 30 days.

When I received it it was already a bit wobbly and has been a leaning tower of an umbrella for a while.

Since I am writing about the umbrella stand I will also add the teak chaise outdoor chairs that have been peeling and splintering after a few months of purchase. They should stand behind their products a little more since they obviously are faulty

SadPademelon
Bad quality
Review #1387993 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pepperfry - Poor quality product was deliver that did not last for 2 month

This is regarding this complaint raised for my Order: 304319433 (Monte Ergonomic Chair in Maroon Colour by Parin).

The product got broken just after 2month of normal use hence I raised the complaint and expected that pepperfry will fix it, however first a carpenter was assigned and simply visited said that chair can not be repair as plywood fixed on the base got broken, later Peppery customer service person called me and asked to upload image of the product and description now I got the response that Pepperfy will not help me on this issue as this product is sold to me and they will not fix it.

To let you know that I paid RS 8500 for this chair I am expecting to deliver a superior quality product and not a cheap or substandard material used product that did not last for 2 months.

There could be possibility that this chair was partially damaged while delivered to me and issue occurred after 2moth of use.

Be careful if you are planning to buy any product form Pepperfry as they will not provide any after sale service if any issue occurred to the product due to poor quality.

Bad quality
Review #1377060 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1377060.

Wayfair - Table & chairs

Received my outdoor table and six chairs fast and in good condition. The six chairs were a nightmare putting together. Never again.

Bad quality
Review #1369199 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1369199.
5.0

Great Furniture Deal - Transformed our kitchen with modern Gorgeous Look

Everyone in the family absolutely loves these beautiful stools, especially the kids. They now sit at the counter/peninsula in our kitchen to eat their snack or work on their homework while I cook dinner instead of hiding away in their room.

The stools have completely transformed the look of our smallish kitchen, giving it a more modern, upgraded look. We have a brown leather couch nearby in our great room, but I didn’t care for the shade of the brown stools. I ordered black, hoping it would go well with the couch, and when they came I was delighted to see the leather was a very soft, muted black. They were incredibly easy to assemble.

Directions were clear and simple to follow. I’m looking forward to having guests over so we can fit more people in our kitchen comfortably.

EfficientOyster
Good quality
Review #1366391 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - Seller did bait and switch

I’m a regular user of LetGo. I made a deal with a woman to buy a table and 4 chairs (rustic, all wood pic), confirmed a price and time for my husband to pick it up, and he came home with a completely different set (cherry, upholstered seat).

I am an avid up-cycler with a specific design required and the seller will not respond or acknowledge my inquiry. Now I have 5 pieces of furniture that I must store and don’t want/can’t use.

I have the seller’s phone number and address where my husband picked up the set.

UntimelyPrawn361
Not as described
Review #1363558 is a subjective opinion of poster.