Verizon Wireless - Broken door where charger plugs into...flops around always,and OF COURSE is NOT protecting phone from H2O damage

, being Door where charger plugs into completely failed within a year,rendering the case 100% useless and annoying because the "door" is ALWAYS open and flapping around... Verizon "twisted my arm" to purchase this piece of garbage when I spent a fortune to purchase a new phone in their store...sad that we the consumer are always conned.

I have not made any formal complaints to anyone, because the LIFE proof case is NOT GUARANTEED for life, but for a mere year! What a joke... "they", I am certain, knew in advance of any sale, that this garbage being peddled to "trusting " customers, would fail sooner than later...

I will go to the local store looking for compensation, but I doubt there will be any... If by chase I get some credit I WILL REPORT THAT AS AN UPDATE, on this sight!

HonoredRoseateSpoonbill340
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1410082 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cellularoutfitter - I rec a defective item on thursdayhb

I rec me heave duty case with belt clip the belt clip broke I have ask for a phone call no one has called me my number is256-758-0780 my name Barry montgomerythebitem I ordered is the pronged heave duty vase

AjarMaineCoon
Damaged or defective
Review #1350404 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cellularoutfitter - Not pleased with my order

Wrong cases for my phones

Yes I've text, tried calling no one has contacted me in anyway.

Not as described
Review #1336071 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1336071.

Wish - I want to retun a item

I want to return a phone case because it doesn’t fit my phone

BurlyGrouse
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1303829 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Aliexpress - Delivery scam / force buyer to take garbage/left over

Order a black cellphone case/protector. However, the seller purposely gave a white similar model but not the one i chose.

Open a dispute with aliexpress but aliexpress said i can either send it back with my own expensive in order to get full refund, or i must pay half.

The shipping cost more than the item itself, and paying half for something that i dont want is not fair.

The seller did it on purpose to get rid of their left over items. Forcing buyer to get things that they dont want, AND ALIEXPRESS SIDES WITH SELLER!!

SupremeDeer
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1256686 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cricket Wireless - I was duped.

New customer here, went to store in Palm Harbor, FL. I purchased the phone and unlimited plan.

I never asked for a case, never even picked it. Salesman brought it to register and was already opening it, as he was putting it on my phone, I believe he said this comes with the phone. When I got home I realized I was charged $50 bucks for this case that I never even picked out. Called store, they don’t allow returns, make an exception in my case.

Drove the 20 miles, long story short, I got a $10 credit on my bill. Yeah, multi million dollar company, I want to food bank yesterday, on the *** of homeless.

I’ve called, texted and emailed, no response yet. I’d at least like to pick out the case if I have to pay $50!

EcstaticGreyReefShark
Poor customer service
Review #1252133 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cellularoutfitter - Wrong phone case

Wrong phone case need to refund

QuintessentialMidge
Problem with delivery
Review #1230938 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved

Resolved: Amazon Reviews and Complaints

The Lifeproof case I ordered from Amazon was supposed to be filled by Amazon.com.The case I received was in an old, yellowed, damaged box.

The box was open and the case was clearly a return or used item. When I open the item I purchased on my account orders page it takes me to a site with the same item but from a different seller at a cheaper price. I’m not sure the case is actually coming from Lifeproof through Amazon.

If I wanted a used/returned item I could get one online for 20$ unlike the 60$ I paid for this one.

Amazon can’t be trusted!They need to make sure they are dealing with responsible sellers.

ShimmeringGreySeal
Damaged or defective
Review #1223511 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Cellularoutfitter - 3143043 Is the order #

I got my cell phone cover before opening the account ,and my email used then was geetha3000@msn.com

I think I paid more for the order3143043

I need the adjustment on my charges on this order

ConsciousCrow
Problems with payment
Review #1220883 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Wish - Phone case

The phone case is too small for my phone so i am sending it back to wish and so i can have my money back because the phone case wont even fit my phone and i accidently bought it by mistake...

LivelyOtter
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1216894 is a subjective opinion of poster.